LOL...Talk about Cheating..Read This!!

talk about cheatin, check this out!!!!!!!!

Immokalee High School will learn Wednesday how the Florida High School Athletic Association will punish the school for using overage athletes in both its soccer and football programs.

FHSAA associate commissioner Sonny Hester confirmed Tuesday that the organization has mailed a certified letter to Immokalee which details the consequences stemming from the participation of three athletes — ranging from age 20 to 30 — on the Indians’ 2003-04 and 2004-05 soccer teams and their 2005 football team.

The only athlete who has been identified — 30-year-old Blandel Jean — played in five games as a kicker for Immokalee’s football team this past season.

Hester has said that Immokalee will have to forfeit every game the men played in. The school will also have to forfeit two district soccer championships and its 2005 football district title because of the men’s participation.

HMMM ya know I thought this sounded a little like vidor to me...?????????? When I played them growing up I can remember guys with full beards playing for them in the 9th grade..........I wonder how old they were back them,.........maybe they had some 30 yr olds.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin