West Orange Will NOT Beat US!

Guest La Vega Undefeated

A time or two... EC is 0-6 vs Mart? ::)

My point is that football is 'king' all over the state and the central Texas area has lots of tradition, with the records to prove it. Not knocking on what y'all got goin on down there...so keep the panties from waddin'...

DUDE...did you NOT get the memo????

Football is soooo king here....we don't wear panties, duh...we wear JOCKS and boyshorts! :P

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

STANG4 LIFER,   you r funnnny -no one new  for sure brock would not play.  AND BY THE WAY WE ARE 1-0 AGAINST   YOUR  mighty mustangs. :o PUT  THAT IN YOUR STATS

Whooooaaaa...you are so correct when you said that no one KNEW (not new) for sure brock would not play...the point is...WO-S beat the GIDDINGS TEAM.  I would soooo gladly put your record vs. us in my stats, but unfortunately, I don't keep up with stats...just what's happening in the here and now!!!  We could make up dozens of excuses of why we are 1-0 versus wimb...but you guys just beat us...NO EXCUSES!  I think that that is how it works around here, anyway... :-*

Whooooaaaa...you are so correct when you said that no one KNEW (not new) for sure brock would not play...the point is...WO-S beat the GIDDINGS TEAM.  I would soooo gladly put your record vs. us in my stats, but unfortunately, I don't keep up with stats...just what's happening in the here and now!!!  We could make up dozens of excuses of why we are 1-0 versus wimb...but you guys just beat us...NO EXCUSES!  I think that that is how it works around here, anyway... :-*

Amen brother

You stark fan are real touchy. can dish it out pretty good though!! just trying to have a little fun , relieving a little work stress.    soooo    chill..    I KNOW  the golden triangle very well ,and its football also.    Good Luck , chain gang,    Bronco's  and those MIGHTY RAIDERS.          LHS CLASS OF 82.    #7  :P

You stark fan are real touchy. can dish it out pretty good though!! just trying to have a little fun , relieving a little work stress.     soooo    chill..     I KNOW  the golden triangle very well ,and its football also.    Good Luck , chain gang,     Bronco's  and those MIGHTY RAIDERS.          LHS CLASS OF 82.    #7  :P

Can you tell that we love our Mustangs?  Like a mama snake with 10 lil' uns.  Feisty when provoked!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder