Meaningless Bowl Thread

PhatMack19

6 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

You got a good number on Georgia.  It’s -21 now.  

I don’t get the Florida State transfers.  Next year with 12 teams they are almost a shoe-in for the playoffs.  Instead they are whining and trying to leave the ACC.  They are better off staying put and making the playoff every year.  

Yeah you would think that they would’ve stuck around and try to prove that they belonged against Georgia. Not a great look especially considering what just happened. 

11 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

LSU sucks.  Their QB bailed them out a lot this year, but they are a soft team under Kelly.  I never liked the fit 

There’s been chatter of him leaving for Michigan if Harbaugh goes back to the NFL. 

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

LSU are cheaters. Imagine taking a TD on a bad call. NCAA should have a judgment on this!!!!

Name a team that would not take a TD when the refs call it.  I didn’t see the play live.  Did they review it?

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Name a team that would not take a TD when the refs call it.  I didn’t see the play live.  Did they review it?

Just ranting on bad calls. They reviewed it. You need to watch it. No doubt in my mind.

On 1/1/2024 at 2:38 PM, PhatMack19 said:

That kid on that “good call” commercial a few years back.  I thought that was the most unrealistic thing I’d seen until I actually saw Devon McCain tell an official during a Silsbee game that the ball was off of him instead of the opponent as the ref called (of course Silsbee was up by about 30 at the time).  Do you think the official changed the call?  Of course not. 

To be fair, I’m sure that was the first and only time the ref had ever had a kid do that and had no clue how to handle it.