More voting fraud! Guess who?

Separation Scientist

20 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

1.  Debt grew exponentially, even before COVID. 
2. Unemployment exploded while Trump was in office. 
3. The stock market imploded under Trump’s supervision. 

When you combine all of that with the fact that Trump lost control of both houses of Congress, couldn’t repeal Obamacare or build the border wall, led a failed insurrection, now faces 91 felonies for crimes he committed during and after he was sworn in, and ultimately failed to get re-elected… he’s the worst President since Hoover.

And you can’t point out a single inaccuracy in this post. 

You are wasting your time

On 5/9/2024 at 8:02 AM, Englebert said:

Just the same old garbage lies. How are you not embarrassed beyond believe for peddling this crap?

Can you please restate that proof of Trump's policies that created a poor economy. I would like a chuckle, well, boisterous laugh this morning.

He did. Read his post again

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He did. Read his post again

Do you actually feel qualified to be in this conversation. If so, why? Answer that question!

On second thought, please don't answer. I don't think I can drag myself down far enough today.

36 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Why is Trump running again if elections are rigged against him?

They did it last time with mail-in ballots blaming it on Covid.  The new leaders of the RNC won't let this happen again.  It's tougher to cheat the second time around.  

19 hours ago, Reagan said:

They did it last time with mail-in ballots blaming it on Covid.  The new leaders of the RNC won't let this happen again.  It's tougher to cheat the second time around.  

So if he loses, you will accept his defeat as valid?

On 5/9/2024 at 6:41 AM, CardinalBacker said:

You know, just saying “Bah! It’s all a bunch of lies because I love him!” Or “of course he did it! I hate him.” But thought processes are something most people are incapable of. They only manage to scroll social media for posts that validate their own opinions and them off as truth or fact when they are just outright lies… but they make the re-poster feel good inside so he believes them without question. 

All VERY true. And it's both sides drinking the Kool-Aid. But I'll say it once again, I'll vote Trump over Biden everyday of the week and twice on Sundays...wait, did I just employ a democrat strategy?

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

@CardinalBacker     Hummmm!!

lol… no fraud. 

“Zapata served as deputy director at the Milwaukee Election Commission in October 2022 when she used her work-issued laptop to obtain three military absentee ballots using fake names and Social Security numbers, according to 

This is the hidden content, please
She sent the ballots to Republican state Rep. Janel Brandtjen, an election conspiracy theorist, two weeks before the state’s gubernatorial and legislative elections.

After officials learned of her actions, she was fired from her job with the city.

Active military personnel do not have to register to vote or provide photo identification to obtain absentee ballots in Wisconsin. Zapata told investigators that she was stressed over death threats commission staff had been receiving from election conspiracy theorists and she wanted to shift their attention to real flaws in the system.

Milwaukee, home to the largest number of Democrats in Wisconsin, has been a target for complaints from 

This is the hidden content, please
 and his supporters, who made unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud to attack Biden’s 2020 victory.”

It happened in 2022 and she sent them to a Republican… no votes were cast. Reading Comprehension is key, Amigo.