airhorns..

Guest whoabroncos09

Guest whoabroncos09

why do some stadiums not allow you to bring airhorns.

we were told today that at our game in galena park we are not allow to have airhorns..if we do a police will come take it away..

WHY???

Guest whoabroncos09

if thats the case at deer park... there better be alot of cops

there are going to be alot in galena park too..

because i know there are a bunch of people bringing them this time.

The only reason I could think of is that it may be annoying to other fans around you. I don't have a problem with them but some may. I know it was a district 21-3A rule that no noise makers of any kind were allowed in the stadiums during district games but nobody payed any attention to it and I didn't hear of anybody having noise makers taken up during games.

I think that this has been in place for years and years and I think that it is more an issue of courtesy and safety to people close by.  I don't mind the horns on the field, but I for one can live without the horns in the stands, especially close because they are very loud and can cause some people to have ear problems.

If you can't have horns, your fans should be able to make adequate noise!! ;)

Guest whoabroncos09

i would end up in jail

haha.

yea..

there is NO WAY i can be quiet at a football game.

people around me are always lookin at me..but i really dont care.

i yell as loud as i can.

I was a the Brook/Clements game Saturday and Broke my umbrella banging it against the bleachers doing the 'DEFENSE, <clap, clap>' cheer!   ;D ;D

i love it!!!  i was at an astros playoff game a few years back when pujoles hit that bomb of lidge in the bottom of the 9th to win it.. a guy below me was on the phone at the time and when that happened he threw his phone as far as he could lol i couldnt belive it

At Galena Park, my wife blew an air horn with a deputy several feet away. We already knew we weren't supposed to have it and he just told her to put it away. This is not to say that they won't confiscate them. Stallworth has a no air horn rule also. I don't know how well they enforce it.

It would appear that those who are up in arms over the use of air horns are confused as to which UIL rules this prohibition applies to.  Through some extensive research the only place I could find the use of noise makers mentioned is at the state basketball tournament where they are prohibited.  That is not to say that a stadium can't have their own rules regarding such devices which it appears Deer Park does.  Maybe our people on the train whistle can get around this the same way they did at Stalworth by staying just outside the stadium.  Anyway, I plan to yell my lungs out and have a very quiet Saturday letting my vocal chords recover as best they can. :o :o :o :o :o

You guys and your loud noises, me personally, I'm a very quiet individual, I never cheer louder than a whisper. Neither do my friends....................YEAH RIIIIIIIIGHT, that's why Lumberton's God Squad felt they needed to pray for me and my friends at the Central game, they thought we were getting too rowdy....LOL. LET THE HORNS LOOSE!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476