WOS or Kirbyville

stevieray

Which game would you rather watch?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which game would you rather watch?

• WOS vs La Vega
    • Kville vs China Spring

This is in no way dissing the Wildcats but we have already seen them play this year. The football Bible was proven wrong in a 31-7 upset of WO-S over K-ville. Some people who have no idea are about to reply and say how was that an upset, well according to DAVE CAMPBELLS they were predicted to win the district.  Actually I like K-ville and I think that they will win this one pretty handedly, their running game is getting better and better and they should bring home the "W" as for WO-S they have a fight on their hands and it should be the game to see this week! I just hope we can pull out the "W" so we will see Friday! ;D ;D

This is in no way dissing the Wildcats but we have already seen them play this year. The football Bible was proven wrong in a 31-7 upset of WO-S over K-ville. Some people who have no idea are about to reply and say how was that an upset, well according to DAVE CAMPBELLS they were predicted to win the district.  Actually I like K-ville and I think that they will win this one pretty handedly, their running game is getting better and better and they should bring home the "W" as for WO-S they have a fight on their hands and it should be the game to see this week! I just hope we can pull out the "W" so we will see Friday! ;D ;D

I hope all of that happens and then we get to Kville again. Good luck Kville, even though I don't think you need it this week.

well thanks wos fans for the support.. I hope that both kville and wos win this week..kville needs to win this 3 round and get past the 3 round losing streek!! and IF we both win i wouldnt mind watchin yall again against kville in round 4..and for-warning for all you wos fans and players,  KVILLE IS GONNA BRING IT THIS TIME AROUND!! PAY BACK IS A ..WELL YOU KNOW.. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS THIS WEEK!! HOPE YALL BOTH BRING A "W" HOME TO SETX!!

Guest kvillecheer

The Stangs are gonna be running wild this week! GOOD LUCK!!

and my MIGHTY WILDCATS are gonna be READY for them China Springs Coogs. they ain't got nothin on the VILLE !! :D

The Stangs are gonna be running wild this week! GOOD LUCK!!

and my MIGHTY WILDCATS are gonna be READY for them China Springs Coogs. they ain't got nothin on the VILLE !! :D

YEA IM GLAD THAT PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT CALDWELL WAS GONNA WIN.. I THINK IT KINDA PUMPED KVILLE UP.. LOL. BUT MY MIGHTY WILDCATS GOT THIS GAME TOO!! GOOD LUCK!! WIN THIS ROUND AND WE MEET U[ WITH OUR ARCH RIVALS..... WOS BABY

Guest kvillecheer

this may sound really mean... but gah lee i loved seeing those Caldwell boys cryin when i shook their hands... sure it did make me sad for them.. cause i know they worked really hard. BUT at the same time ... i just loved it.

this may sound really mean... but gah lee i loved seeing those Caldwell boys cryin when i shook their hands... sure it did make me sad for them.. cause i know they worked really hard. BUT at the same time ... i just loved it.

LOL YA THAT COULD HAVE BEEN US TOO THOUGH...BUT IT WASNT.. HAHA...AND I FEEL YA GIRL..

This was a very interesting comment for a cheerleader to make! I would hate to be your ex-boyfriend you would love to see him cry too huh!  HAHAHAHA! I just hope that you guys win because someone from China Spring might come on here and say that they loved seeing that little girl cry after the game and that would be sad! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I voted for K-Ville but I wish both teams the best. It is not very often that two teams from the same Dist. make it to the 3rd week of the playoffs! I have lived in the Cleveland area all of my life and consider Cleveland in the S.E. Area due to when I was in school and playin back in the late 70's we were in the district with Hebert, Bridge City, PAJ and others. And I will have to admit we got our fair share of A_ _ Whoopings back then. But I wish both teams all the luck and I can tell you all that everyone in District 22-3a is pulling for yall! I will say this I would hate to play a team that gives WOS a good strumming, they have to much talent and coaching!!!  Go 21-3a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I voted for K-Ville but I wish both teams the best. It is not very often that two teams from the same Dist. make it to the 3rd week of the playoffs! I have lived in the Cleveland area all of my life and consider Cleveland in the S.E. Area due to when I was in school and playin back in the late 70's we were in the district with Hebert, Bridge City, PAJ and others. And I will have to admit we got our fair share of A_ _ Whoopings back then. But I wish both teams all the luck and I can tell you all that everyone in District 22-3a is pulling for yall! I will say this I would hate to play a team that gives WOS a good strumming, they have to much talent and coaching!!!  Go 21-3a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank for the suport owl!!!

Guest kvillecheer

This was a very interesting comment for a cheerleader to make! I would hate to be your ex-boyfriend you would love to see him cry too huh!  HAHAHAHA! I just hope that you guys win because someone from China Spring might come on here and say that they loved seeing that little girl cry after the game and that would be sad! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

well i don't plan on making my boyfriend my EX-boyfriend anytime soon. lol but if he did something wrong.. your right i prolly would like to see him cry. gee i hope your right.. and i HOPE we do win... cause i sure would have for them China Springs people to make fun of me for crying..  ;)

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO!!

well i don't plan on making my boyfriend my EX-boyfriend anytime soon. lol but if he did something wrong.. your right i prolly would like to see him cry. gee i hope your right.. and i HOPE we do win... cause i sure would have for them China Springs people to make fun of me for crying..  ;)

Thats okay, I believe that you guys will win, but just in case they do try to make fun of you, just holler at me "COLDBLOODED" and I will take care of them- those rascally varmints!! They call me this because I am as cold as ICE! but not VANILLA ICE ;D ;D

Guest kvillecheer

Thats okay, I believe that you guys will win, but just in case they do try to make fun of you, just holler at me "COLDBLOODED" and I will take care of them- those rascally varmints!! They call me this because I am as cold as ICE! but not VANILLA ICE ;D ;D

alrighty. i might have to take you up on that offer. lol depending on how the game turns out!  i think your right though. i believe we will win... maybe your more like.... DRY ICE ??  :D

alrighty. i might have to take you up on that offer. lol depending on how the game turns out!  i think your right though. i believe we will win... maybe your more like.... DRY ICE ??  :D

And.... if the "varmints" are bigger than him he would be crushed ice.  ;D 

Good luck to both Kville and my Mustangs!!!

K-Ville because i havent seen them play this year besides on film. Went to the Dayton and WOS game. Or fight. Whatever you want to call it. I would rather watch football. NOT UFC. So K-Ville vs. China Spring for sure.

That would be the perfect event, UFC AND FOOTBALL!!!!!!  OMG! :o 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833