North Shore (23) vs Austin Westlake (14)- FINAL

WOSdrummer99

• WOSdrummer99 changed the title to North Shore (23) vs Austin Westlake (14)- FINAL
53 minutes ago, Matthew328 said:

North Shore's OL isn't bad...but I'd say they are WAY below what they have been....and I think thats played a big part in their inconsistency 

Correct…let me rephrase their bad in terms of what NS is used to playing with. One of the main reason we won 3 titles because we were able to dominate DV in the trenches. 

On top of that I’m hearing Bailey is dealing with a sprained or possibly torn MCL! He played with a brace on his knee today for the first time since Week 1…it’ll be an uphill battle for NS either way 

8 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Correct…let me rephrase their bad in terms of what NS is used to playing with. One of the main reason we won 3 titles because we were able to dominate DV in the trenches. 

On top of that I’m hearing Bailey is dealing with a sprained or possibly torn MCL! He played with a brace on his knee today for the first time since Week 1…it’ll be an uphill battle for NS either way 

They definitely didnt run Bailey this week as much so something seemed off....the wind helped Westlake for sure because North Shore's biggest edge was on the outside w/their WR's vs Westlake's DBs was neutralized....