Guestbook congratulating WB players on a Great season.

Guest WeedBegone

Guest WeedBegone

I know The Fort Bend Clements game was a painful loss, but I would like for all the WB fans and other area supporters to come post in this thread to show their appreciation for all the hard work put forth in a successful season.

I will start by thanking the team for playing inspired ball all season long.  I enjoyed being there on Fridays and Saturdays, watching you share your talent while representing our communities in such a first class way.  And to you seniors, this day will pass and great memories of your successes will last forever. 

May God bless each and every one of you.

WeedBegone

Sometimes sports can be frustrating. But, when we go through it together, mutual loyalty results. And, that's as rewarding a result of playing West Brook football as any. Look foward kids especially the seniors, take with you all the great tools of life your fine coaches gave you and you will succeed at whatever you set your mine to.

The Bear

Well guys, it was a great run and was fun while it lasted. I'll spend the offseason thinking about the "what if's" and the "shouldv'e been's", but a GREAT SEASON nonetheless. We just came up a bit short today. We have an awful lot to look forward to next year.....should be a great one! Love you guys! Congrats on a great season!               82 5A State Champs ;D

Guest WeedBegone

Let us also not forget #25 who had the unforunate injury early in the season.  While we know there will be a full recovery--lets hope it gets here soon.  He also, is a big part of this teams success.  Good Luck #25.  

Although I'm a die hard Jag fan, I was fortunate enough to watch these Bruins 3 times this year, amazed each time I saw them.  The players are classy, hard working men, and these seniors will be missed next year.  But with a coach like Stump, yall will be in the same position next year, a deep run in the playoffs.  Met a lot of classy Brook fans that are well respected by me.  You know who you are.  Hope you are 9-1 next year....(with that loss comming to you know who! ;D ;D)

-Soulja1

Guest WeedBegone

Isn't SETX a great place to support football.  After attending several play off games and seeing the Houston Metroplex area teams show such little support and then hearing all of you guys pulling for each other and filling those bigger stadiums with noise and enthusiasm for these great bunch of players. 

If only I could go back in time and suit up in fron of your support--who knows I may have been able to get into a game. ;D ;D

Back to the topic--WB you guys were great and perhaps fell a little short of  a huge yet  attainable goal. I hope you guys can heal up and go out and support another area team as they keep pusing forward.  We love you men. (just saw a Budlight commercial ;D)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder