Orangefield at Kirbyville

Cat22

Said it earlier in the year, and I’m saying it again….until someone proves that they can beat Orangefield in this district , I will pick the Bobcats everytime. This is still Kirbyville who lost to Anahuac, and we have seen the downfall of Anahuac in recent weeks in the district with three losses to (Ofield, EC, and Buna). Orangefield just continues to win. I think Kirbyville will play tough but not enough to secure the victory. 

18 minutes ago, LIBERTY82 said:

I think Kirbyville wins this game, but I would not be surprised to see OF come away with the victory.

Do I understand correctly that if Buna beats Hardin, Anahuac is eliminated from the playoffs?

Didn't most of us have Anahuac winning this district before the season began?  Yikes

The game already happened. Kirbyville won

On 10/30/2023 at 8:51 AM, LIBERTY82 said:

I think Kirbyville wins this game, but I would not be surprised to see OF come away with the victory.

Do I understand correctly that if Buna beats Hardin, Anahuac is eliminated from the playoffs?

Didn't most of us have Anahuac winning this district before the season began?  Yikes

The loss of last year's QB is clearly hurting Anahuac.