Dayton (9-3) vs Livingston (10-2) Predictions? Friday, 7:00 at Galena Park

KFDM COOP

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the third round of the playoffs you can't overlook any team. Livingston is there for a reason and so are we, so we will see Friday night.

You are absolutely right!  No weak teams anywhere in the bracket now. 

[move][glow=purple,2,300]GO BRONCOS!!  [/glow] [/move]

stop the trash talking... Yall won 

as for not taking this team seriously, yall get more cocky every week i think it might catch up to you guys although, i think your good enough to win a state championship this year.

In no way am I intending to "trash talk" Crosby.

The fact is that toward the end of the 3rd quarter it was 42 to 0.

If Crosby played Livingston I bet Crosby would win or at least play them close.

That would lead you to believe that Dayton might have a similar result against Livingston.

You are also very right to assume now that there are 16 teams left there really isn't any pushovers, but Livingston's part of the bracket had to be the weakest in the whole state.  No way does Livingston or Waller get past Texas City or LaMarque.  You really have to assume that Dayton wins this game big considering the fact that Texas City would probably win big over Livingston and that Crosby would at least have a 50 50 shot of beating a team now in the final 16.

Not being cocky or anything, but a betting man would probably put money that Dayton's JV squad does see some action in this game.  It's not being arrogant or cocky, just looking and comparing scores and stats and being "realistic".

Guest TravelingBandsman

As much as I believe we need to focus on every game, the 17/18/19/20 half of the bracket isn't the strongest. Granted you have great teams like Brenham and decent teams like Livingston, Houston Yates, and Waller but compared to the other half of Region III, they would get demolished. I think Dayton comes out with a win that should be solidified by halftime.

As much as I believe we need to focus on every game, the 17/18/19/20 half of the bracket isn't the strongest. Granted you have great teams like Brenham and decent teams like Livingston, Houston Yates, and Waller but compared to the other half of Region III, they would get demolished. I think Dayton comes out with a win that should be solidified by halftime.

My thoughts exactly.

Guest TravelingBandsman

I just realized that if we win this game, two things happen...

1st time in school history that Dayton makes a Round 4 appearance.

3rd time in school history that Dayton makes a Quarterfinals appearance.

stop the trash talking... Yall won 

as for not taking this team seriously, yall get more cocky every week i think it might catch up to you guys although, i think your good enough to win a state championship this year.

dude crosby is our rivals if yall would have one especially like the way we did you would be doing the same thing so quit whining

Guest TravelingBandsman

I smell an upset    :o

Well, your sense of smell has degenerated I guess.

It is funny though, I've said that during SFA games when we're down by 30 in the 4th quarter.

It's not trash talk about Crosby. It's the truth. The J.V. quarterback, Zach Crowder, went in at the end of the 3rd quarter and played the entire 4th quarter.

yes late third quater and yes the game was in hand but, specifying crosby was low... don't talk trash have class, i dunno if thats possibl with some of the fans over there but im sure a few of u guys do have some class...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder