Lumberton (11-1) vs. Waller(9-3)/WALLER ADVANCES

KFDM COOP

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell them BIG BOY's to watch them knee's,,,,, cuz we bring'em down to our size and they come carry them off!

Smiley had some big ol boys also  .......we're not scared!

Ok, listen please quit bringing up Smiley!  No disrespect to Smiley but they have one of the worst football programs in Houston.  It's not the kids they have it's the supporting staff they have around them.  Lumberton beat a great football team in LaMarque and congrats, leave it at that.  Let's move on, I will tell Lumberton this from experience playing in Waller's division for years.  Them guys will bring the helmet!  Man them guys will light you up!  I think them and Dayton are probably the hardest hitting defense's in Div II right now and I'm pretty sure Lumberton's coaching staff will agree if they know anything about Waller.  Don't underestimate Waller now that the L-Train has gotten past LaMarque.  Waller is a much better football team than LaMarque and much more disciplined.  Something to dwell on, just thought I'd throw it out there.  See ya in two weeks hopefully.

Ok, listen please quit bringing up Smiley!  No disrespect to Smiley but they have one of the worst football programs in Houston.  It's not the kids they have it's the supporting staff they have around them.  Lumberton beat a great football team in LaMarque and congrats, leave it at that.  Let's move on, I will tell Lumberton this from experience playing in Waller's division for years.  Them guys will bring the helmet!  Man them guys will light you up!  I think them and Dayton are probably the hardest hitting defense's in Div II right now and I'm pretty sure Lumberton's coaching staff will agree if they know anything about Waller.  Don't underestimate Waller now that the L-Train has gotten past LaMarque.  Waller is a much better football team than LaMarque and much more disciplined.  Something to dwell on, just thought I'd throw it out there.  See ya in two weeks hopefully.

First of all WE bring the helmet too, it's not like LaMarque is as good as advertised either, but i will tell you this, Lumberton will show up against anyone, and we'll prevail, so we'll see YOU in two weeks hopefully!!!!

Thank you, I see some of the Lumberton comments being similar to those of LaMarque. STAY HUMBLE, FOCUSED, AND DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE OR LOOK PAST YOUR NEXT OPPONENT. WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WALLER, JUST LIKE LAMARQUE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT US.

well i have some info for all yall LaMarque was a small fast team and almost took care of Lumberton

so how will Lumberton do against a big fast team.

Nederland beat Waller at the first of the season and by the looks of it Waller has only gotten better here are some of the Waller Football team star player stats

Jeremy Phillips QB 6-4 195 SR runs a 4.7 in the 40 yard dash has Duke and Baylor looking at him

Trevor Barry DE 6-3 220 SR

Jopho Bartu WR 6-2 200 SR

Eddie Brown DT 6-2 265 SR

David Hunter OG 6-2 270 SR

Isaac Watson OT 6-7 290 SR very big

Last but not least

Eddie Brown DT 6-2 266 SR

runs a 4.6 in the 40 yard dash

benches 400 pounds

squats 600 pounds

vertical 30 inches

has offers from Texas, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Texas Tech etc.

and alot of other big guys this should be a better match up for Lumberton

L-train might run out of steam if they are expecting a blowout :'(

i hate people like u...doubters, doubters, doubters...even after we defeat the defending state champs people still doubt us

People will always say things such as Lumberton hasn't seen this much speed, or Lumberton hasn't seen this much size, in all actuallity, we've seen it and spanked it bring on Wallers size and speed, i'm sure its no faster than LaMarque's speed, or anyones size we've beaten this year!!!!!!

Lumberton      -34

Waller            -17

Nederland has played in Rice Stadium several times in the playoffs.  I would say that the majority of the Nederland fans love playing in that stadium.  It is very nice.  We also had a tailgate party before every game.  To the best of my memory, the only rule Rice Stadium had was that you could not have an open flame on the grounds.  We cooked our food before arriving at the stadium. 

SEE YOU AT THE TAILGATE PARTY AND GAME.  And, YOU CAN BEAT WALLER, just eliminate the penalties.

My thoughts on this game after learning a little about Waller....

I fell that our offense is going to be able to move the ball just fine on the ground and a few in the air when needed....I think any defense would be surprised at the intensity that the offense is playing with right now...instead of running out of bounds when seeing a defense player coming....we take them head on and by the end of the game the defense player is the one shying away....I have seen this in the past four games so yes it is happening

Our defense....I think is just as hard hitting as anyone....I think if you asked the three or four LaMarque players that took more than a few seconds to get up if our guys can hit they might let you in on a little known fact that they got knocked the    out....

I have no doubt that Waller got where they are because they are big, fast, strong and hard hitting....I bet they are a great team just as LaMarque was but they are also beatable just like LaMarque....

Lumberton has been playing smart high intensity football and if they keep it up(which I see no reason they wouldn't) they have a good chance of coming away with a win

We have three great teams from the district who deserve alot of credit...unfortunately PNG had to take on the team that probably will take the rings home this year, fairly early on....Dayton is making great teams look like JV teams....and Lumberton is coming out with intensity that no other teams are expecting or prepared for....along with all our other teams in setx in the playoffs, we should be proud of them all....even the teams that didn't make the playoffs because of loses to teams that are now beating what have been recognized as great teams in the state for quite some time

I say we get Hollywood to film a movie about SETX football....any body know anybody in the biz???

My thoughts on this game after learning a little about Waller....

I fell that our offense is going to be able to move the ball just fine on the ground and a few in the air when needed....I think any defense would be surprised at the intensity that the offense is playing with right now...instead of running out of bounds when seeing a defense player coming....we take them head on and by the end of the game the defense player is the one shying away....I have seen this in the past four games so yes it is happening

Our defense....I think is just as hard hitting as anyone....I think if you asked the three or four LaMarque players that took more than a few seconds to get up if our guys can hit they might let you in on a little known fact that they got knocked the     out....

I have no doubt that Waller got where they are because they are big, fast, strong and hard hitting....I bet they are a great team just as LaMarque was but they are also beatable just like LaMarque....

Lumberton has been playing smart high intensity football and if they keep it up(which I see no reason they wouldn't) they have a good chance of coming away with a win

We have three great teams from the district who deserve alot of credit...unfortunately PNG had to take on the team that probably will take the rings home this year, fairly early on....Dayton is making great teams look like JV teams....and Lumberton is coming out with intensity that no other teams are expecting or prepared for....along with all our other teams in setx in the playoffs, we should be proud of them all....even the teams that didn't make the playoffs because of loses to teams that are now beating what have been recognized as great teams in the state for quite some time

I say we get Hollywood to film a movie about SETX football....any body know anybody in the biz???

"I say we get Hollywood to film a movie about SETX football....any body know anybody in the biz???"

I DO! I DO! Oh wait.....never mind, he just sells TV's at Wally World.....  ;):D ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder