Harvard Students Will Be Blacklisted By Wall Street After Joining 31 Organizations That Blamed Israel For The Palestine War!

Reagan

From the article:  "Harvard students have been warned they have jeopardized their futures after putting out a statement blaming Israel for the horrific Hamas terror attack.  Billionaire hedge fund manager Bill Ackman is among wealthy business chiefs who say they want the students named and shamed so they don't get jobs."

It's my understanding that it's Harvard actually teaching this un-American and anti-semitism garbage.  It's time for Congress to examine any money going to Harvard, Yale, etc.  I'd tell them, you ahead and teach all the garbage you want.  But -- you will not get money from the US government!  

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

I stand for the innocents on both sides while you bloodthirsty, MAGA lunatics are whipped up into a frenzy and want to drop nukes on people..

but that makes me the devil I suppose 

So from what I said you got all of that.

3 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Do you stand for anything?

Those who don’t want to cancel evil are evil themselves.

Did you just get triggered…..

Oh wait is the TDS flaring up cause i thought we were talking about Harvard students.

or is it that time of the month

innocents on both sides?  Hamas hezbollah isis nothing innocent about them.

but then again maybe your ideology is closer to theirs. They do like killing babies.. based on liberals ideology I can see them saying they are innocent.

9 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Oh wait is the TDS flaring up cause i thought we were talking about Harvard students.

but then again maybe your ideology is closer to theirs. They do like killing babies.. based on liberals ideology I can see them saying they are innocent.

Yup you got it figured out champ 

35 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Let’s see….. Hamas decapitates children and babies, but wanting Hamas terrorists dead makes me the evil one. Who the heck thinks like that?

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

His words:  "I stand for the innocents on both sides!"    I thought the same thing when he said this.  The ones that decapitated babies are also the innocent ones?  Man, that's warped!   But it might be the standard liberal mind set.  Haven't heard @Big girl or @UT alum state any support for what happened to Israel yet.  So...

19 hours ago, Reagan said:

His words:  "I stand for the innocents on both sides!"    I thought the same thing when he said this.  The ones that decapitated babies are also the innocent ones?  Man, that's warped!   But it might be the standard liberal mind set.  Haven't heard @Big girl or @UT alum state any support for what happened to Israel yet.  So...

Now who the hell is saying the people decapitating babies, are innocent?

Stop the nonsense. I feel like I’m “debating” with a bunch of senile 80 year olds 

24 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Hamas needs to be eradicated - Don't start none, won't be none.  

IMO - this was a ploy to get Iran, Lebanon, Syria and other extremist nations to jump on Isreal knowing the EU & US hassent SO much aid to Ukriane that they may have exhausted their abality to help Isreal.  

Interesting!

34 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

IMO - this was a ploy to get Iran, Lebanon, Syria and other extremist nations to jump on Isreal knowing the EU & US hassent SO much aid to Ukriane that they may have exhausted their abality to help Isreal.  

Think it also has a lot to do with Saudi and Israel possibly signing a treaty. Iran hates Israel and Saudi Arabia. That and Hamas and Hezbollah are lower than whale poop. 

1 hour ago, Bobcat1 said:

IMO - this was a ploy to get Iran, Lebanon, Syria and other extremist nations to jump on Isreal knowing the EU & US have sent SO much aid to Ukriane that they may have exhausted their ability to help Isreal.  

The US could annihilate those countries in a week if they decided to.

4 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Now who the hell is saying the people decapitating babies, are innocent?

Stop the nonsense. I feel like I’m “debating” with a bunch of senile 80 year olds 

Neither are the palenstinians.  Many of them brought this upon themselves. They are good at starting squirmishes to get Israel to react then media wants to portray Israel as the bad guy and then other countries send relief money to Palestine because Israel brings the hammer down but palenstine use it to fund this type of mess.  It’s their m o.

I wonder what length prison terms are in for these capitol protestors? Insurrection?

Pro-Palestinian demonstrators swarm on Capitol Hill, demand Gaza ceasefire as police arrest protesters

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Where are all the Jan 6th insurrection cry babies? Huh? You know, the ones whoo wanted protestors arrested and jailed for life. Not a peep out of you two-faced anti Americans. Sit back and think how you side with terrorists.

Some have a moral compass that’s grounded with a high standard and others compass is catawampus and don’t understand cause and effect…..similar to a rabid dog.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Where are all the Jan 6th insurrection cry babies? Huh? You know, the ones whoo wanted protestors arrested and jailed for life. Not a peep out of you two-faced anti Americans. Sit back and think how you side with terrorists.

All driven by a twisted hatred for Trump, who was actually a good President...sad little group.