$6 Billion For Iran Will Be Wired To Banks In Qatar As Early As Next Week!

Reagan

8 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Can anyone explain why they think this is a good idea to send $6 Billion to a terrorist regime that hates America?

This is the hidden content, please

@Big girl @UT alum @DonTheCon2024   Would love to hear your thoughts on this!

From the article:

Doha will implement a financial arrangement under which it will pay banking fees and monitor how Iran spends the unfrozen cash to ensure no money is spent on items under U.S. sanctions,

🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Can anyone explain why they think this is a good idea to send $6 Billion to a terrorist regime that hates America?

When anti Americans are voted in office this disrespect is announced on 9/11

On 9/11/2023 at 4:07 PM, Reagan said:

Did you bother to read the article? It’s not our money they’re getting. It’s their own money that has been subject to sanction. I actually read the Reuters article this one drew on.  

On 9/11/2023 at 4:07 PM, Reagan said:

3 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Did you bother to read the article? It’s not our money they’re getting. It’s their own money that has been subject to sanction. I actually read the Reuters article this one drew on.  

Yes, yes.  Give the terrorist regime their money back.  They deserve it.  God have mercy on those that support a terrorist faction in any form or fashion.  Blank em!  They don't get it back under any circumstances. Explain what's wrong with my stance.  

1 minute ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Yes, yes.  Give the terrorist regime their money back.  They deserve it.  God have mercy on those that support a terrorist faction in any form or fashion.  Blank em!  They don't get it back under any circumstances. Explain what's wrong with my stance.  

What about the US hostages being released in return for life to in the sanction? Screw ‘em?

3 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

“for lifting”

26 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I know it was their money.  But, still, allowing this to happen is NOT a good idea.  You think it is?

Defending terrorists…..some people have sunk to a new low. The Iranians said they will use the funds wherever they need to. I guess that leaves out enriching uranium to nuclear grade. Yeah right.

Screw the hostages? Is that the mentality? How weak. We should keep the $6 billion, tell them if they don’t release the hostages, we’ll take some more money and sanction them even tougher. They’re not going to execute them if they know what’s good for them, but with the weakest president in the history of the world as our corrupt leader, you never know. Biden may take his cut for the “big guy”.

On 9/16/2023 at 6:29 PM, baddog said:

Defending terrorists…..some people have sunk to a new low. The Iranians said they will use the funds wherever they need to. I guess that leaves out enriching uranium to nuclear grade. Yeah right.

Screw the hostages? Is that the mentality? How weak. We should keep the $6 billion, tell them if they don’t release the hostages, we’ll take some more money and sanction them even tougher. They’re not going to execute them if they know what’s good for them, but with the weakest president in the history of the world as our corrupt leader, you never know. Biden may take his cut for the “big guy”.

You just hurt a lot of people s feelings with the truth