22 Years for Enrique Tarrio Who Wasn’t in the Capitol on Jan. 6!

Reagan

From the article:  

"Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio was sentenced to 22 years in prison after being convicted of “seditious conspiracy” due to his role in the January 6 Capitol protests that he never even attended.

He wasn’t in the Capitol, but received the longest sentence.

Federal prosecutors had asked for Tarrio to be sentenced to 33 years in federal prison. By way of comparison, the average murder sentence in D.C. is seven years."

This is the hidden content, please

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  

"Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio was sentenced to 22 years in prison after being convicted of “seditious conspiracy” due to his role in the January 6 Capitol protests that he never even attended.

Federal prosecutors had asked for Tarrio to be sentenced to 33 years in federal prison. By way of comparison, the average murder sentence in D.C. is seven years."

Trump will pardon him. 

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  

smh

14 hours ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  

The general never takes to the field.  What does an average murder sentence have to do with anything?  There are a range of charges and many things affect sentencing as well. Seditious conspiracy, there is no average sentence because it hasn’t happened enough to get an average. In my book, it’s attempted murder of the Constitution. No range of charges on that one. He got what he deserved.

6 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Lol why and how do you guys keep falling for this stupid crap

And then you come on here wondering how Joe Biden BTFO Trump in the general. It’s because people like you. You don’t think. Your brain doesn’t work anymore (if ever)

Sorry this was mean but y’all really have to stop falling for this stuff 😵‍💫

7 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Lol why and how do you guys keep falling for this stupid crap

And then you come on here wondering how Joe Biden BTFO Trump in the general. It’s because people like you. You don’t think. Your brain doesn’t work anymore (if ever)

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Sorry this was mean but y’all really have to stop falling for this stuff 😵‍💫

Didn't you falsely accuse Reagan of talking to himself, then literally resort to talking to yourself. You are a funny little man.

I've been reserved in replying to any posts on this forum, but this was just too fun not to pass up. Have fun in your own little fantasy world in which you possess a modicum of competency. But just realize, nobody else is paying attention to your posts. Then again...funny is funny.

Whether a person believes the sentence is right or wrong, conspiracy does not require any action by a particular individual other than helping and/or agreeing to a plan.

I will use Texas law on conspiracy as an example.

If four guys (it only requires two people) get together and one of them says something like, we ought to go rob a bank. The others say, yeah we should. That is not a crime and it is not conspiracy to commit a felony.

Let’s say those same four guys get together and say, we ought to go rob a bank. They all agree that they should and start making plans. They all decide to hit a particular bank. One of the four men says, I’ll go there tomorrow and ask about the bank account but while doing that I will look around for a guard and come back and sketch a floor plan. I also have a friend who can get me a handgun and I will get that also. The next day that guy out to recon the bank. He went into the bank and looked around for any security or guards and came back and made a sketch.

Am I opinion at that point all four men are guilty of Conspiracy to Commit Aggravated Robbery in Texas. That would be a second-degree felony and all four, including the three who simply agreed to take part, could get up to 20 years in prison.

That is because at least one person in the conspiracy committed an overt act to complete the crime by doing a recon and sketching a floor plan so they could decide how to do the robbery.

No matter what someone thinks about the sentence received, it is a diversion to say that he was not there. That is irrelevant. 

Again, in my opinion ….