7-on-7 State Tournament Pools

Matthew328

14 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

Carthage is gonna be terrible this year… can’t even win one pool play game in 7 on 7…sheesh 

Maybe if they're playing down to the 6 man level they would struggle against some powerhouse programs. But not for long. This is a perfect example of how 7 kids does not make an entire team. And I believe it shows the talent level of the individual players may not always be the best. They're success during the season is more that they are coached up by an amazing staff assembled by an already legendary HC. Carthage always has a great game plan and executes.

40 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Maybe if they're playing down to the 6 man level they would struggle against some powerhouse programs. But not for long. This is a perfect example of how 7 kids does not make an entire team. And I believe it shows the talent level of the individual players may not always be the best. They're success during the season is more that they are coached up by an amazing staff assembled by an already legendary HC. Carthage always has a great game plan and executes.

Trust me my post was complete sarcasm lol 

9 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Carthage is very hit and miss in 7on7.....its something with them I don't take a ton of stock in