Californians and New Yorkers Fleeing to Texas… WHY??

DonTheCon2024

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Why do they move to the big bad liberal cities of Houston, DFW, Austin and San Antonio? Why not the great conservative cities of Vidor and Lumberton Texas?

Ive always wondered this.. maybe the resident honor graduates of Twitter University can enlighten me here 

The same reason you still live with your parents, they feel more comfortable. 

7 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Why do they move to the big bad liberal cities of Houston, DFW, Austin and San Antonio? Why not the great conservative cities of Vidor and Lumberton Texas?

Ive always wondered this.. maybe the resident honor graduates of Twitter University can enlighten me here 

That is a quandary. Surely Lumberton has more jobs than DFW, Houston, Austin and SA combined.

I am sure that if 1,000 people want to leave NYC, there has to be jobs waiting on them in Lumberton. 

This thread is in the running for the straw man of all time. 

6 hours ago, Unwoke said:

The same reason you still live with your parents, they feel more comfortable. 

You are thousands of dollars In debt, despite getting thousands of dollars In stimulus checks lol

14 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

That is a quandary. Surely Lumberton has more jobs than DFW, Houston, Austin and SA combined.

I am sure that if 1,000 people want to leave NYC, there has to be jobs waiting on them in Lumberton. 

This thread is in the running for the straw man of all time. 

What makes these big, bad liberal cities such desirable places to work then?

Why aren’t these jobs in Lumberton and Vidor? 

Don’t get mad I’m just trying to get to the root cause here 

24 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

You are thousands of dollars In debt, despite getting thousands of dollars In stimulus checks lol

You have shown to be completely nonsensical.

You are adding to the biggest straw man thread of all time. 

9 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Go back to playing with your boogers. You make zero sense.

I saw a recent poll of Texans of their favorite and least favorite states.  Not surprisingly, Texas was overwhelmingly our favorite state.  Equally unsurprisingly, California was the least favorite state.  It did hurt my heart a bit that Oklahoma wasn’t closer as the second least favorite state. (I want to say California got in the high 50s of the vote and land thieves got high teens). 

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Go back to playing with your boogers. You make zero sense.

Go get a real job (not twitter) and maybe you can pull yourself out of debt 

11 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Lets go back to your exact question:

Californians and New Yorkers Fleeing to Texas… WHY??

Why? Because Cal and NY are deep blue hellholes. That's why. All your trolling and straw men won't change a thing.   

Right.. so why do they move to blue cities and not great conservative cities such as Lumberton or Vidor?

12 hours ago, tvc184 said:

You have shown to be completely nonsensical.

You are adding to the biggest straw man thread of all time. 

Ahh I can tell you getting mad.

I’m asking a simple question and you dodge over and over. Why are the jobs in liberal cities, and not the great conservative cities such as Lumberton and Vidor?

Is it as simple as not wanting to be surrounded by mouthbreathing red hatter voters? There’s gotta be other factors here 🤔

22 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Why leave one hellhole for others?  Guess you can’t take the stupid out of blue dog Democrats.  They’ll still vote Dummycrat no matter how much of a cesspool their cities and states are.  Guess they like the lower tax rates that the red hatters make possible.

Again you’re starting to sound like Kamala Harris and your daddy Biden making zero sense in your post. 

Maybe the question should be why aren’t conservatives moving to big cities? With big cities comes a higher density of population which also has a higher density of liberal idiots like you. Most conservatives just want to live their lives without the big government intrusion & nonsensical baggage that comes along with being around a bunch of nonsensical liberals like you. 

Maybe one day you’ll get to move out of mommy and daddy’s house and become self sufficient without anyone else’s help. But I wouldn’t count on it. Lol

On 5/27/2023 at 1:59 PM, DonTheCon2024 said:

This is an easy question to answer.  They want to be around people who follow their lefty politics, while taking advantage of Republican tax policy.  Kinda funny when you think about it.  Democrat policies make it too expensive to live where they’re from, so they move here but don’t like all (well, most) of the Republican policies.  

6 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Right.. so why do they move to blue cities and not great conservative cities such as Lumberton or Vidor?

a simple question and you dodge over and over. Why are the jobs in liberal cities, and not the great conservative cities such as Lumberton and Vidor? 

If a sane, productive person abandons the hellholes of Cal or NY, they go to where jobs are in Texas. You could ask a STUPID strawman question and say "So why aren't they all moving to Evadale?" But does Evadale have a massive growing pertochemical complex like there is at the ship channel? Or does tiny Evadale have a world class Medical complex like there is in the Houston Medical Center? Or a booming business park like there is in the Woodlands? Of course not. 

Even a dullard like you has to understand this on some level. Evadale (for example) is a sleepy little town in the woods, with little or no industry to grow jobs, or tens of thousands of homes available for incomers. If a sane Cal person moves to conservative Woodlands, statistically they are said to have moved to "Houston". Most sane people fleeing the blue hellholes of Cal and NY won't end up in the Houston Montrose neighborhood or any of the crime ridden wards of Houston. They will end up in places like The Woodlands or Kingwood or Katy. Get it?