Center 57 Houston Washington 84/FINAL

If Center can keep it close throughout the game, I believe they have a chance in pulling this off and getting the W. Otherwise it will be the end of the road for the Riders. Because I don't see them being down 15-20 points and making a comeback. At least not against a team like Washington.

1 hour ago, BEARCPA said:

Center loses big if they play like they did last night. Should’ve beat LCM by 15+

Center will likely not play as bad as they did against LCM. LCM was able to hang around due to one of the worst offensive games of the year by Center. If Center and LCM played again, Center would win by 20+. 

Regardless, Washington will definitely be the favorite.

58 minutes ago, Fighting Llama said:

It’d be nice if the announcer realized Center was the Roughriders and not the Roughnecks.

Beyond that, Center started well and was up 8 early in the 2nd qtr, but have since gotten really sloppy. BTW finishes on a 21-0 run to give them a 39-26 lead at the half

Score?

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Center 57 Houston Washington 84/FINAL

Center got real sloppy. Too much dribbling led to too many turnovers. Watching BTW finish the first half on a 21-0 run without Harrison ever calling a timeout for Center was hard to watch. Granted, BTW stretched the lead in the 2nd half, but thats where Center lost the game. And why he removes his guys from the lane when we shoot FT’s (and we shoot them poorly) continues to baffle me.