will navasota be able to stop jaspers offense??

Will navasotas defence be able to stop jaspers offense  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will navasotas defence be able to stop jaspers offense

• yes
    • no

Jasper has been a running team almost all year.Jasper really did'nt need to run sat cause the air ways were wide open so if they try to stop the pass that will open up the running lanes for D.Bailey,W.Brooks,D.Bronson,W.Ellis and M.Bronson we should have freash backs in at all times.Jasper 35 Navasota 21.

Jasper will not have to deal with such a big O Line fri so we should win this game.

Stop no !!!!! slow down Maybe????

The question is will Jasper be able to slow down Navasota's Offense?

They have a great RB, WR, and QB.

Remind me of silsbee

RB better than silsbee's

WR almost as good as silsbee's

QB very similar as well

If Jasper holds on to the football they win if not we could see a nail bitter like the Silsbee game

All I am saying is Jasper will have to run the ball due to the Rattlers speed on the corners. But whatever the outcome if you win enjoy it for the next game will be against Liberty Hill and they will out gun you. Big O-Line Speed and tons of playoff savy! I was impressed with Jasper against Splendora and I promise if yall do win this week, I will be there for the Liberty Hill game. I want to see the Bulldogs play against adversity and how they react!

Jasper has the team to win friday that for sure.As long as we hold on to the ball.And can Navasota get pass out Big D. we have a lot of speed as well at the coners.And if we get past this one and the Hill is still there it will be a tough came just like before and they said we would not win that game but hard work and speed pull it out for us.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder