Brookeland 58 vs. Martinsville 61/FINAL

• WOSdrummer99 changed the title to Brookeland 58 vs. Martinsville 61/FINAL
8 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Shows how much I pay attention to small school ball.  That would make a lot of sense, on both accounts.  

Brookeland has never been 2A. And they started 3 sophomores and 2 freshman this year. And they have a great coach. Watch them in Baseball also. They gonna be very good. Next few years Brookeland will be going to Austin next 2 years is my prediction. 

8 minutes ago, Rodney Dotson said:

Brookeland has never been 2A. And they started 3 sophomores and 2 freshman this year. And they have a great coach. Watch them in Baseball also. They gonna be very good. Next few years Brookeland will be going to Austin next 2 years is my prediction. 

I don’t disagree. #11 is one of the better 1A players o have seen and he is a sophomore 

3 hours ago, Rodney Dotson said:

What's in Austin?

Oh, and Brookeland was 2A last year.

3 hours ago, Rodney Dotson said:

Both Brookeland and Martinsville were 2A last year if I'm not mistaken, both dropped to 1A this year with the new alignments.