Kirbyville vs Caldwell Predictions?.SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST THIS GAME!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caldwell vs. Kirbyville is Saturday, 7 p.m. at Dayton -

... and the Caldwell Hornets:

08/31  @ Elgin (17-4A)  won: 47-6

09/07  Rockdale (18-3A)  won: 31-18

09/14  Hearne (26-2A)  won: 48-12

09/21  Robinson (17-3A)  won: 43-28

10/05  @ Hutto (18-3A)  won: 49-21

10/12  @ Smithville (23-3A)  won: 49-14

10/19  La Grange (23-3A)  won: 42-14

10/26  @ Giddings (23-3A)  lost: 7-21

11/02  @ Navasota (23-3A)  won: 44-29

11/09  Bellville (23-3A)  won: 30-13

11/16  Columbus (24-3A) Austin Berger won: 42-31

the topic call for predictions.....dont get mad because i picked against Kville imo Caldwell is the better football team....No I am not mad Kville beat Silsbee...it did not effect my life at all, other than i had to eat a little crow ;D but unlike you i do not go into hibernation after I was proved wrong.

So this is goodbye Balla until next year, because i have a feeling we wont hear from you after this weekend until next football season.

You wish!!!! Have you seen Caldwell and Kirbyville play any games this year? Comparing who they played won't getcha no where. Caldwell will not stop our offense, it appears they been giving up alot of points as well. To be honest, this will be a good game with Pierce and the wildcats on top. Go Cats!!!!!

You wish!!!! Have you seen Caldwell and Kirbyville play any games this year? Comparing who they played won't getcha no where. Caldwell will not stop our offense, it appears they been giving up alot of points as well. To be honest, this will be a good game with Pierce and the wildcats on top. Go Cats!!!!!

poo poo and the gang got this game in wraps!!! WE BELEIVE!!!!!!!!!!everyone bring some air horns and shakers to this game. Let everyone know that we back the cats!!!!!!!!!!!!

so he obviouslly hates kville.. GO CATS!!! hes just jealous that kville is actually in the playoffs!! HA

Yeah I am real jealous of Kville.....You got me on that one.

last time I checked Sville is in the playoffs also.

I do not hate Kville. If you need me to validate Kville's season I will...Here goes GO KVILLE Beat Caldwell, your the best ,Balla is the greatest lock down corner in the history of  high school football. Kville_cheer can actually spell CAT, POO POO is that Man, blah blah blah.

There I hope you feel better because now, I am sick to my stomach.

I do not hate Kville. If you need me to validate Kville's season I will...Here goes GO KVILLE Beat Caldwell, your the best ,Balla is the greatest lock down corner in the history of  high school football. Kville_cheer can actually spell CAT, POO POO is that Man, blah blah blah.

ROFLMAO !!! 

Guest kvillecheer

ya durn skippy i can spell CAT. i hope your so sick to your stomach you throw up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder