FW Nolan-28/Kelly-24-Final

Guest FPHS 78

Stark will never get beat......

Your right. Stark will NEVER be beaten again........Since the school hasnt played a football game since 1976.

We prefer West Orange- Stark. And if thats too hard for some of you to spell or type, you can use WOS. thanks

this post was for the Kelly team not for a really lame trash talk session.... great season Kelly football and a great group of coaches and players.....

Exactly, so tell the select Kelly posters to stop provoking us. The "lame" trash talk was a response to a sarcastic attack on WOS. Thank you, come again.

Guest FPHS 78

Saw this one comin. Bye Bye OVERRATED Bulldogs.

Lumpton boy showing his lack of class! ...

posts like this make it almost impossible to root for stark or lumpton

Good season Dawgs...9-1 district champs..A CLASS ACT!

I wouldn't say overrated, because they did have a decent team

OVERRATED????DECENT?? i guess winning district, going 9-1, having 5 seniors AT LEAST going to D1 colleges for sports, being ranked second in our area small schools(should have been first but that argument is done with), and not losing to any UIL teams (even though the ones we played from this area were awful) doesn't really prove anything.

Lumpton boy showing his lack of class! ...

posts like this make it almost impossible to root for stark or lumpton

Good season Dawgs...9-1 district champs..A CLASS ACT!

Well maybe if you wouldnt call us Stark like a child, you wouldnt hear it from us. All your trying to do is pick a fight. I guess ill start calling yall Beaumont private school or maybe..........Monsignor cant play with the big boys. ;)

Well maybe if you wouldnt call us Stark like a child, you wouldnt hear it from us. All your trying to do is pick a fight. I guess ill start calling yall Beaumont private school or maybe..........Monsignor cant play with the big boys. ;)

you can call us whatever you want because at kelly i guess we arnt as touchy about our name as some of you stark boys.

Guest FPHS 78

well, at least he can spell Monsignor!  Got a leg up on the lumpton pimp dude.  You're   posting trash on a MKCHS thread, and then complaining?  You see me talking trash on a stark thread...nope! 

like jcb said.UNDEFEATED vs. UIL

4a playoff team, 2a playoff team, 5a La playoff team,3a team...took another TAPPS team to take us down. 

Congrats Dawgs!

well, at least he can spell Monsignor!  Got a leg up on the lumpton pimp dude.  You're   posting trash on a MKCHS thread, and then complaining?  You see me talking trash on a stark thread...nope! 

like jcb said.UNDEFEATED vs. UIL

4a playoff team, 2a playoff team, 5a La playoff team,3a team...took another TAPPS team to take us down. 

Congrats Dawgs!

:D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder