Trump's trading cards

Big girl

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

So you liberals get concerned over some stupid cards.  How about what your president is doing to America?  That should be more concerning.  Maybe come January, this crooked president will get a taste of what the Dems did to Trump.  biden and his drug addict son are a far greater threat than Trump ever was .  But, you just keep thinking trading cards is a subject to talk about.  🙄

57 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

So you liberals get concerned over some stupid cards.  How about what your president is doing to America?  That should be more concerning.  Maybe come January, this crooked president will get a taste of what the Dems did to Trump.  biden and his drug addict son are a far greater threat than Trump ever was .  But, you just keep thinking trading cards is a subject to talk about.  🙄

Nope, not true. Only an idiot like Trump would sell trading cards. 

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

Is he selling trading cards? 

I know he has a Winery. I don’t know anything about cards but if he is selling cards this is America an he can sell whatever he wants to as long as it’s legal. Of course it’s documented Hunter was selling access to his Dad in China and Ukraine. It’s not even up for debate. It’s fact. Compare what I posted to what you posted. What do you think is more important? Cards or restraining the Tyranny of Big Tech? Good Grief!

6 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I know he has a Winery. I don’t know anything about cards but if he is selling cards this is America an he can sell whatever he wants to as long as it’s legal. Of course it’s documented Hunter was selling access to his Dad in China and Ukraine. It’s not even up for debate. It’s fact. Compare what I posted to what you posted. What do you think is more important? Cards or restraining the Tyranny of Big Tech? Good Grief!

Shows the mentality of the left when they are concerned with trading cards.  There is no hope for a return to the middle for these people.

32 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Because there's a demand. People will buy them. Same reason Obama used 18 pens. You know because of the letters in his name...

All presidents do that when signing bills, they then give them to the people who helped pass the bill or someone it would directly effect. 

I'm not sure why BG thinks this is newsworthy.