4A #3 Silsbee Vs 5A #9 Lufkin

Who That

Silsbee Vs Lufkin   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got.!

I got Silsbee winning a close one. Lufkin is solid and we have some guys that can play. I think the difference is Silsbee has played a much tougher schedule. Lufkin has key wins over then #19 6A College Park and 12-1 Longview. Wylie East has been our most competitive game to this point. Silsbee will be the best team Lufkin has played this year. While Silsbee has already played someone at least one team a lot better than Lufkin Ā in B.United. And several other really good teams.Ā 

Both teams should benefit from playing each other. Should be a fun game to watch. #1 for Silsbee is a baller. And Austin Brown for Lufkin can be fun to watch when he heats up.
Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Timeout said:

I got Silsbee winning a close one. Lufkin is solid and we have some guys that can play. I think the difference is Silsbee has played a much tougher schedule. Lufkin has key wins over then #19 6A College Park and 12-1 Longview. Wylie East has been our most competitive game to this point. Silsbee will be the best team Lufkin has played this year. While Silsbee has already played someone at least one team a lot better than Lufkin Ā in B.United. And several other really good teams.Ā 

Both teams should benefit from playing each other. Should be a fun game to watch. #1 for Silsbee is a baller. And Austin Brown for Lufkin can be fun to watch when he heats up.
Ā 

Ā 

#1 Jared Harris 6'4 - 4 star recruit he can be nasty at times. He was ranked #2 in the State the last I" seen...šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøĀ 

One thing I'm sure of. It's either gonna be a really close game that either team can win, or the Tigers get blown out. Very underwhelming performance by Silsbee in the last game of the Cypress tournament.

We need both of our stars going off in the same game from now on. I think Harris only had 8 points in the Dickinson game. It'd also be nice if we could learn to take charges instead of letting teams drive right by us for easy layups at the rim.

I think Lufkin takes this one, especially if the team that showed up against Harker Heights makes and appearance tonight. It'll be a blowout then.

I'm a homer though, so I still voted for Silsbee in the poll.

8 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

One thing I'm sure of. It's either gonna be a really close game that either team can win, or the Tigers get blown out. Very underwhelming performance by Silsbee in the last game of the Cypress tournament.

We need both of our stars going off in the same game from now on. I think Harris only had 8 points in the Dickinson game. It'd also be nice if we could learn to take charges instead of letting teams drive right by us for easy layups at the rim.

I think Lufkin takes this one, especially if the team that showed up against Harker Heights makes and appearance tonight. It'll be a blowout then.

I'm a homer though, so I still voted for Silsbee in the poll.

Fair enough and as you should!Ā  Wish I could see this one.Ā  I believe you were correct when you said it would be a close game.Ā  I voted Lufkin based on recent results but pulling for a Tiger upset.

7 minutes ago, Who That said:

That might have been what I" seen. But at the time was #2. And I" don't know about Williams but I" hope so. It sure would be a good on for him to come back and Elders. Miller and them came straight out with United. That's hard šŸ˜‚

Yeah him and Harper are key to the Tigers.Ā