Excellent Quote From Rush Limbaugh!

Reagan

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You actually referred to flood insurance, not assistance.  There's no debating if you can't keep up with your own comments.

And we set here wondering how anyone could vote on Biden.  This is an example of a Democratic voter, uninformed and clueless.

15 hours ago, Big girl said:

Does that include flood insurance? I am tired of my tax dollars being used by FEMA to pay for freeloaders 🤔

I had flood insurance but I had FEMA come out just to see if I could get a few bucks of your money. We’ll call it restitution for reading your dumb posts. FEMA is a joke. You can have them. 

16 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You don't have flood insurance and you know it. Freeloader

Gee, then how did I have replacement insurance on my tractor, mowers, 4 wheeler, well pump, and some tools? Be sure and look up replacement insurance. I took the food stamps to replenish my fridge. The package was signed Big Girl. Of course you liberals like to spout off without full knowledge. Thanks for your concern. 
A freeloader takes money monthly for their entire lives and never paid in a dime. I was simply recouping some of my hard earned moolah. But you can take that and run with it all you want. It’s what people like you do.