Silsbee (56) vs Cuero (58) - FINAL

wo-s#1

On 11/30/2022 at 7:41 AM, Who That said:

Cuero is doing their Live off of their home football page on YouTube. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Apparently UIL gave Cuero approval to livestream.  I imagine TexanLive is not happy with that call.

That being said....I hope the Tiger Faithful don't abandon this sites broadcast.  🙏😉

Just looking at 2 impressive wins against El Campo in Week 1 and HF last week tell me all I need to know about Cuero.  Both teams are very good with potential to win it all.  This game will come down to 2 things, imo.  1. Whoever wins the turnover battle probably wins the game.  2.  How aggressively the refs call the game, in particular between the DBs and WRs.  I never like to see a game decided by pivotal, controversial calls but this game could easily have that happen.  Any of us that have played Silsbee in basketball know that without refs calling a game aggressively, you don't stand a chance against Silsbee.  Football is not any different in the secondary. Good luck to both teams.

I think it comes down to tackling and stopping Cuero run game. If we can slow down the RB and QB, we have a great chance. Penalties will be key as well. On the offensive side, we need to force Cuero to get out of the 7 in the box. If we spread out with 4 WRs or even a 3 WR set we will get them out of that with some solid completed passes. I believe Silsbee will win this game. Revenge 2018!

I'm trying to get to this game but someone forgot to tell Dayton, Tx that their not Houston. Traffic is horrible here! I don't live to far from here so i know how bad it is in the evening but I thought surly it would be better in the afternoon. 😄😄

7 minutes ago, bd04 said:

I'm trying to get to this game but someone forgot to tell Dayton, Tx that their not Houston. Traffic is horrible here! I don't live to far from here so i know how bad it is in the evening but I thought surly it would be better in the afternoon. 😄😄

Haha! No doubt. Seems to be so few decent times to pass through town, these days. I live and work here. 😫

Game Info:

Start: Friday, December 2, 2022 at 1:30:00 PM

Home Team Name/Class/District/Division: Cuero - 4A-12-2
Record: Unknown

Visiting Team Name/Class/District/Division: Silsbee- 4A-9-2
Record: District Wins: 5, Overall Wins: 7, District Losses: 0, Overall Losses: 1
District Matchup: No

INSTRUCTIONS TO LIVE UPDATE THIS GAME ON THE SCOREBOARD: 
Type !!score: or !!: as your "command" then Visitor's Score/Home Score/Quarter

Example: !!score:10/14/4 would be 10 to 14 in the 4th quarter
!!:21/28/2 would be 21 to 28 in the 2nd quarter

Use h or H for halftime, and f or F for final
You may also use - , or | in place of /

Extras: Post the time left in the quarter as minutes/seconds.
Ex:7/0/1/13/25 = 7 to 0, 1st quarter, 13 minutes, 25 seconds left. 

Live Broadcast