*Giddings 21 Sealy 12 Final*...Fitzhenry Cleared To Play!!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never heard of a player getting an extra year of high school football because of an injury. What is up with that? You don't get a redshirt year like in college. You have the credits to graduate and thats that. I have heard of parents holding their kid back a grade when they are young or maybe even in Jr. High but thats it. Where is this injury waiver talk comming from?

I was at the game last night, and Giddings was NOT impressive. #91(name?) and #11(Dock), was their defense. #91 plays nose and is explosive and very BIG. If we can stop him, we can run up the middle. #11 Dock, plays like he did last year. If we can contain him on a block, we can run for days on the outside. Their pass coverage was very suspect. Sealy's offense reminded me of Hampshire Fannett. Not very good, but could pop a big one here and there. The pass over the middle was effective against Giddings defense. this could be a weak spot we can exploit. As far as Giddings offense, of course its all about Fitz. Their 3 main weapons were #5(Fitzhenry), #8(fullback), and #6(utility and WR). #8 was good up the middle for about 5 yrds. every time. Once Sealy plugged the middle, it stopped him. Their Offenseive line was one of the main reasons they were successful running the ball. They were decent size and blocked very well. Fitzhenry went down in the 3rd quarter I believe and didnt come back in. It was his left ankle. He was limping pretty badly on the side lines for the remainder of the game. I believe his injury was legitimate due to the fact that Sealy was in the game the whole time and they still didnt put him in. The game last night was Sealy's to lose many times. I saw atleast two fall-downs that would have been touchdowns for Sealy. It was a good game, but Sealy had many opportunities to win.

Giddings sportsmanship is HORRIBLE!!!! No discipline!

FROM 3A DOWNLOW

They dont have either QB next week, at least for a half, Fitz is out, some say its a torn lig in his ankle. #7 was ejected from the game as well when the Sealy player was ejected, so he has to sit out at least a half next week, if they follow the same rules as everyone else!

FROM 3A DOWNLOW

They dont have either QB next week, at least for a half, Fitz is out, some say its a torn lig in his ankle. #7 was ejected from the game as well when the Sealy player was ejected, so he has to sit out at least a half next week, if they follow the same rules as everyone else!

That's what I heard too. I was sitting in front of a man at the game and he said that Fitzhenry wasn't playing because of torn ligaments in his ankle and that their backup wasn't going to be able to play. Don't know how true it is, but he said that he couldn't play the game next week.

That's what I heard too. I was sitting in front of a man at the game and he said that Fitzhenry wasn't playing because of torn ligaments in his ankle and that their backup wasn't going to be able to play. Don't know how true it is, but he said that he couldn't play the game next week.

The rule is is that if he got ejected he has to stay off until 2nd half

What is the word on Fitzhenry?

From what I've heard from several people Fitzhenry is out. Now I don't know what the rule is when a player is ejected, but I'm hearing that the other Qb can't play until the second half. Wo-s should just prepare as if they are playing. If they can somehow jump on them early and score some points...Giddings won't be able to come back against this defense.

I was at the game. The QB is appearing to be ok. I don't know much about WOS but you better watch out for this dude, he is something. Also, you might watch # 6. He doesn't touch it much, but when he does he is awesome. I think WOS is overrated in your area because they are the only team from the area that has any success. I believe the Silver triangle are what ever it is called is overrated. I hope I don't make any enemies here, but that area other than WOS has not produced much.

Hmmm...someone from BH in disguise, maybe? 

No matter.  Ignorance like this is laughable. 

whats up with him hurt leg are what

I'm hearing from torn ligaments in his ankle to a broken ankle...don't really know.

I hope Quintavious Garrett will be okay in the next game for Wo-s cause he sprained his knee late in the game. I'm sure he'll play, but he will be a little sore I'm sure.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder