Any Truth to this rumor?

Guest GoStangs

That's a complete rumor with absolutely no truth to it at all. They both graduated, and both have accepted scholarships.

That's a complete rumor with absolutely no truth to it at all. They both graduated' date=' and both have accepted scholarships.[/quote']

I know they both accepted scholarships. I had a few people from graduation tell me they didn't hear their names called out and didn't recall seeing them. I had heard this from another source as well and decided to see if there was any truth to it. If you say it is a rumor I believe you.

Guest etbu

rumor is that beasley and white from WOS did not walk at graduation. Is this true or fluff?

Hey guys before putting up something like this on a message board you really need to be careful. You are talking about kids and I would be really if upset if someone pose the question that about one of my kids. I really think you need to THINK before you pull something like this again. If you want to find out pm someone or call before using such poor judgement.

Hey guys before putting up something like this on a message board you really need to be careful. You are talking about kids and I would be really if upset if someone pose the question that about one of my kids. I really think you need to THINK before you pull something like this again. If you want to find out pm someone or call before using such poor judgement.

that is why I stated it was a rumor and asked if there was any truth to it. If I knew people on this board personally I would've pm'ed them or asked them personally. Sorry for asking a question.

Guest etbu

that is why I stated it was a rumor and asked if there was any truth to it. If I knew people on this board personally I would've pm'ed them or asked them personally. Sorry for asking a question.

Not a question that I have the problem with but rather the VENUM that was in the question. What you want for somone to call you out on a message board with the same question? THINK THINK

I saw Deon walk on friday night. He called me this morning from his dorm room on the 40 acres. He has checked into the dorms. He starts classes on Thursday for Summer Session I. Ramoce Taylor just may have "un-red-shirted" Deon a couple of weeks ago. Iron Works awaits Deon and me later this week. Okay, I can't lie; I ate there for lunch today already.

Guest etbu

not a problem' date=' to me the problem would have been to come out slandering and then being set straight, not asking a simple question about a rumor.[/quote']

Ok Yogi you win. I am more concerned about helping my daughter figure out the historical facts of Western Peru. Studying for a middle school final. :cry:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder