Beaumont United VS Beaumont Westbrook

It was great to see some good vibes for Beaumont HS sports. In fall ball this weekend Beaumont Westbrook beat Beaumont United 54-51. Aside from missing players that are playing football and not having he actual coaches what are you guys thoughts on the game and upcoming season. I really like what I saw out of the young Westbrook group. BU are already gonna be there when its all said and done even with moving up to 6A. Looks like the Beaumont area is in for a treat watch some good hoops this season!!!!

10 hours ago, Texas Hooper said:

It was great to see some good vibes for Beaumont HS sports. In fall ball this weekend Beaumont Westbrook beat Beaumont United 54-51. Aside from missing players that are playing football and not having he actual coaches what are you guys thoughts on the game and upcoming season. I really like what I saw out of the young Westbrook group. BU are already gonna be there when its all said and done even with moving up to 6A. Looks like the Beaumont area is in for a treat watch some good hoops this season!!!!

That district is gonna be tough 

21 hours ago, Texas Hooper said:

Westbrook has some good ones coming up, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them give BU all they can handle and maybe even beat BU this season...

BU will definitely still be a top team but I think they'll miss Arceneaux  but with the #2 player in the state I'm sure they'll be a force again this season as always 

3 hours ago, TexazBall said:

Westbrook has some good ones coming up, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them give BU all they can handle and maybe even beat BU this season...

BU will definitely still be a top team but I think they'll miss Arceneaux  but with the #2 player in the state I'm sure they'll be a force again this season as always 

Thats true. Everyone on BU has a new roll due to Arceneaux and it will take some time. They wont have a easy district to get the kinks out but the will be there at the end I believe. They are just that good. I see it being BU and Atascocita for #1 in the District with Westbrook having ALOT to say about how it ends. All three will go 2 or more rounds deep in the playoffs