Beaumont West Brook (0) @ Humble Summer Creek (69) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 minute ago, dj said:

It's the truth. U can have all the talent in the world.if u don't have the coaching.it is what it is.take nick saben from Alabama.or Andy Reid from KC.they go hand and hand.and as the year goes on watch how much better PNG will be.

You have to put coaches in position to be successful that starts at the top...

13 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Again assuming…I asked where is the talent in bmt because both teams are struggling & neither is very talented. But to answer your question I watched United in their scrimmage vs Nimitz and I watched Westbrook vs Deer Park…take into account that 21-6A district is considered the SEC of TXHSFB and WB got blew out by a Deer Park team that would finish at bottom of 21-6A it’s not hard to figure out that there aren’t many winnable games left on WB’s schedule. 

So since you seen them, then it wasn’t necessary to ask your question.  Just trying to strike conversation or something?  🤷🏾‍♂️

2 minutes ago, dj said:

It's the truth. U can have all the talent in the world.if u don't have the coaching.it is what it is.take nick saben from Alabama.or Andy Reid from KC.they go hand and hand.and as the year goes on watch how much better PNG will be.

And you can have Saban but if he don't have the talented players, he is not going to win consistently.

Some folks just have to admit that talent level dip from time to time. Got nothing to do with coaching.

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

So since you seen them, then it wasn’t necessary to ask your question.  Just trying to strike conversation or something?  🤷🏾‍♂️

Huh? I'm asking where is the talent in Beaumont because it isn't on the field at BU or WB...not sure how you're struggling to comprehend that! & last I check this was a message board designed to strike up conversation 

5 minutes ago, wbfan said:

When I played at Brook back in the 2000s, we saw a talent dip coming with the underclassmen but not like this. There's definitely talent on this team but I don't know what's going on with the defensive side of the ball.

Coaching against WB under levels the past few years I saw the dip in the talent level after Bryce's freshman class however I assumed most of the talent was going over to United. But apparently it isn't there either that's why I asked what the hell is going on. Kids to moving out to PA, Ned, PNG etc? I heard one of the better player's from last year's 8th grade class is @ PA Memorial

5 minutes ago, wbfan said:

When I played at Brook back in the 2000s, we saw a talent dip coming with the underclassmen but not like this. There's definitely talent on this team but I don't know what's going on with the defensive side of the ball.

Coming from an outsider it's not just the defense that's bad the other side of the ball isn't looking good either

4 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Huh? I'm asking where is the talent in Beaumont because it isn't on the field at BU or WB...not sure how you're struggling to comprehend that! & last I check this was a message board designed to strike up conversation 

Calm down, man.  I’m just getting on your case like old times sake.  You know nothing is wrong with my comprehension.  

When you say crazy or outlandish stuff, you know it’s my duty to set you straight.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Calm down, man.  I’m just getting on your case like old times sake.  You know nothing is wrong with my comprehension.  

When you say crazy or outlandish stuff, you know it’s my duty to set you straight.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Lol I'm always calm Soulja, & what you really meant was I'm back to school the ppl on here that think know but don't have a clue 🙃

Wow. To think I thought WB had a chance to compete for a playoff spot this year. I probably shouldn't admit that.

They were somewhat competitive in the game against Manvel. Looked like they had a pretty good running back. Didn't let their QB do much besides dinky little 2 yard passes to the sidelines though.

Looks like they're getting worse. Summer Creek ain't THAT good.