Dave Campbell's Texas Football Team of the Week

The Lumberton Raiders have been recognized as the 4A Week 10 Army Strong Team of the Week.

http://www.texasfootball.com/index.php?s=&change_well_id=2&url_article_id=1685

All this week's winners of the Army Strong Team of the Week award demonstrated last weekend the qualities exhibited within the Army – those include leadership, commitment to excellence and a desire to make a difference as a member of a team.

Class 5A: DeSoto, which upset Top 10 and previously unbeaten Arlington Bowie, 24-23

Class 4A: Lumberton, which defeated Nederland, 33-7, to earn its first-ever playoff appearance

Class 3A: Palacios, which defeated Yoakum 51-15 to end a 43-year playoff drought

Class 2A: Merkel, which shut out Stanton, 7-0, to ensure its first playoff appearance since 2003

Class 1A: Beckville, which upset Top 25 Mount Enterprise, 25-22, to secure the final playoff spot in district

Six-Man: Grady, which defeated fellow Top 10 Rankin in a 50-46 thriller

Private Schools: Houston Lutheran North, which beat Houston Northland, 21-15, a year after losing 44-0

good for Lumberton, yall deserve the recognition... Yall have faced a lot of skeptics (including myself) and proven them all wrong.  I hope you guys enjoy the ride... it is a fun experience... the only part that sucks is when you eventually lose... As a Nederland fan usually by the third week of the playoffs its time for that long ride home... Good luck... I hope yall win big friday night

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder