How many players will your team dress out for the playoffs?

StoneCold

Guest WBFan09

between 60 and 65

yea if we play Katy we need to add about 30 to that...depending on how they practice JV and Freshmen can get called up for any game just depends...JV and Freshmen are really hitting it hard they really want to be apart of this team

Guest coachhooker

Katy does bring big numbers on the field and in the stands.  It's pretty impressive if you've never seen it.

Katy suits out 1-99 jersey numbers and sometimes even double up numbers

Guest WBFan09

Katy does bring big numbers on the field and in the stands.  It's pretty impressive if you've never seen it.

Katy brings up JV and Freshmen kids for playoffs games to make them look alot bigger than they really are...

With no Freshmen or JV games, I'd dress as many as players as I had uniforms.  There's strength in numbers.

Just keep in mind guys, it's not necessarily the numbers that count but how big the heart is. Remember, Kelly (how many do they dress out, maybe 30 or 40) spanked the Sulphur Tors (a Super 5-A team by Louisiana standards) and they dress out probably between 60 and 90.......huge team at least when L-town played them a couple of years ago.

WO-S usually has about 30 for the playoffs, including those brought up from JV. There might be a few more this year. We always have a small team, but I realize that only those willing to dedicate themselves enough to get through a brutal offseason and commit to the team remain by the time the season starts. Anytime I see a bad team, they always have 40 or 50 kids. Most of them are there to "be seen in uniform." Get lost.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder