As Biden asks Saudis for oil help, US energy reps say they're tired of 'vilification'

LumRaiderFan

This is the hidden content, please

smh...I sure miss Trump, energy independence and America first sure tops this crap.

From the article:

As President Joe Biden travels to Saudi Arabia this week to ask for increased energy production from the Middle Eastern nation, American energy industry representatives say Biden should be looking stateside instead.

We think Texas is a lot closer than Saudi Arabia,' American Exploration and Production Council CEO Anne Bradbury told Fox News Digital. "And President Biden does not need to be traveling halfway around the world searching for solutions to this energy crisis when the solution is right here at home,"

"If the administration is serious about increasing supply, they should be meeting with producers here at home instead of looking to governments overseas," added American Petroleum Institute spokeswoman Christina Noel.

Under President Trump we went from Record-Low gas prices and Number 1 oil producer to...

They cancelled our pipelines

They cancelled our leases

They're targeting our biggest oil field in Texas

And they're selling our strategic reserves to China to a Biden-linked firm

This is sabotage from within via a corrupt ruling class that sold our country out decades ago.

The US has possibly the most oil reserves of any country.  Certainly enough to power America for over a century, yet we’re begging, yes, begging, others for oil.  Open the pipelines.  Release the US oil companies.  Return the US to the leading producer.  And then……

Gas and diesel prices plummet.  Prices of everything plummet because delivery is significantly cheaper.  Inflation is stifled.  If a senile old man in SETX can figure it out, surely all the smart people in DC can?  Oh wait, those “smart” people are the same ones who think men can get pregnant.  That climate change is the biggest threat to the U.S.  Houston, we have a problem.  Either those folks aren’t smart, or the definition of smart has changed.  It’s a head scratcher that’s for sure.

6 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The US has possibly the most oil reserves of any country.  Certainly enough to power America for over a century, yet we’re begging, yes, begging, others for oil.  Open the pipelines.  Release the US oil companies.  Return the US to the leading producer.  And then……

Gas and diesel prices plummet.  Prices of everything plummet because delivery is significantly cheaper.  Inflation is stifled.  If a senile old man in SETX can figure it out, surely all the smart people in DC can?  Oh wait, those “smart” people are the same ones who think men can get pregnant.  That climate change is the biggest threat to the U.S.  Houston, we have a problem.  Either those folks aren’t smart, or the definition of smart has changed.  It’s a head scratcher that’s for sure.

An even bigger head scratcher is we have a country full of folks that will consciously vote to continue this madness, choosing to not vote for a candidate that could, without a doubt, pull us out of this mess, for the simple reason that they just don’t like the guy…unbelievable times we live in.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

The US has possibly the most oil reserves of any country.  Certainly enough to power America for over a century

How long will the US oil reserves last? At our current consumption rate of about 20 million barrels a day, the Strategic Petroleum Reserve would last only 36 days if we were faced with a situation where the oil had to be released all at once (however, only 4.4 million barrels a day can be withdrawn, extending our supply to 165 days ).

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

An even bigger head scratcher is we have a country full of folks that will consciously vote to continue this madness, choosing to not vote for a candidate that could, without a doubt, pull us out of this mess, for the simple reason that they just don’t like the guy…unbelievable times we live in.

Lmbo, isn’t it the truth.  I repeatedly use the word unbelievable and the Townhall quote, Are they pretending, or are they really this stupid?  I hate to keep posting them but durn, their actions call for it on a daily basis.  And Biden “slimes” the Saudis and now he’s over there kissing their Royal behinds - how unpresidential is that?  Theodore Roosevelt must be rolling over in his grave.  Ha, and how many other former Presidents?

2 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

How long will the US oil reserves last? At our current consumption rate of about 20 million barrels a day, the Strategic Petroleum Reserve would last only 36 days if we were faced with a situation where the oil had to be released all at once (however, only 4.4 million barrels a day can be withdrawn, extending our supply to 165 days ).

Sorry, I was referring to all the oil in our ground, not the minuscule amount in the Strategic Oil Reserve.  While just looking, they’ve dropped estimated oil in Alaska by 90% - was 10.6 barrels, now 900 million.  Big drop which I take with a grain of salt. To add to the confusion, I read that our total oil is 40 billion barrels, and just saw another article that says there’s 92 billion barrels in the Permian Basis.  So the actual numbers is anybody’s guess.

21 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Sorry, I was referring to all the oil in our ground, not the minuscule amount in the Strategic Oil Reserve.  While just looking, they’ve dropped estimated oil in Alaska by 90% - was 10.6 barrels, now 900 million.  Big drop which I take with a grain of salt. To add to the confusion, I read that our total oil is 40 billion barrels, and just saw another article that says there’s 92 billion barrels in the Permian Basis.  So the actual numbers is anybody’s guess.

OK. Also from the link I posted above...

Will oil ever run out?

We Will Never Run Out of Oil

There will still be oil in the ground 10 years from now, and 50 years from now and 500 years from now. This will hold true no matter if you take a pessimistic or optimistic view about the amount of oil still available to be extracted.