First Crack in the Dam

Hagar

WH Communications Director stepping down (jumping off?).  Is this the first crack in the dam?  The first rat to leave the sinking ship?  Probably.  The stuff is starting to hit the fan.  Even the liberal media is starting to distance themselves.  Don’t be surprised if more follow.

This is the hidden content, please

Evidently there have been staffers leaving in high numbers already, especially black staffers.

Fyi, when a big ship is sinking, the suction created as it goes under will suck down those in the water around it.  You’ve got a similar scenario at the White House.

52 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Evidently there have been staffers leaving in high numbers already, especially black staffers.

Fyi, when a big ship is sinking, the suction created as it goes under will suck down those in the water around it.  You’ve got a similar scenario at the White House.

They have been leaving Kackling Kamala for months. Must be due to the intelligence of the conversations around her.  lol

3 hours ago, baddog said:

They have been leaving Kackling Kamala for months. Must be due to the intelligence of the conversations around her.  lol

I’ll have to give her kudos.  I’ll never hear anyone say “word salad” and not think of her.

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

I’ll have to give her kudos.  I’ll never hear anyone say “word salad” and not think of her.

I think of the press secretary. What a babbling idiot.  That might be too harsh because she might be just repeating what she’s told to repeat. Maybe if she was on her own talking about something of her own interest, perhaps she could string a sentence together. It sounds like they don’t trust her to simply answer questions even with the White House spin and I understand that. You want to put your best answer forward. She cannot do it however and has to read off of a flip chart. 

I’m no authority on WH Staffers but I just saw this article proclaiming (at least) 25 Biden/Harris White House Staffers have abandoned ship in the last year.  Sure sounds like a lot to me, and apparently to the writer.  Lol, I bet there’s more backstabbing and Machiavellian 💩 goes on there than a retired KGB get together.  It’s obvious to me that these folks have no honor or love of country, and their only loyalty is to themselves - what can I do for me today?  Who can I step on now for me to climb up the ladder?  And one day, a person higher on that ladder steps on them - and Bam, out the door you go.

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

I’m no authority on WH Staffers but I just saw this article proclaiming (at least) 25 Biden/Harris White House Staffers have abandoned ship in the last year.  Sure sounds like a lot to me, and apparently to the writer.  Lol, I bet there’s more backstabbing and Machiavellian 💩 goes on there than a retired KGB get together.  It’s obvious to me that these folks have no honor or love of country, and their only loyalty is to themselves - what can I do for me today?  Who can I step on now for me to climb up the ladder?  And one day, a person higher on that ladder steps on them - and Bam, out the door you go.

Certainly I could be wrong but I think a lot of them are seeing a crash coming and they don’t want to be there when it happens.

Or maybe they are just so good at their jobs that they are getting great offers elsewhere.