Silsbee Vs Vidor/SILSBEE WINS

TopDawG52

Guest tigersvoice

I thought silsbee was supose to dominate the world this year??? ???  looks like this game was a little bit to close, it would of ben a bummer for yall to lose yalls first game of yalls world champion ship season  ;D

Bigdaddywhatever - you are really starting early this season.  Why not give it a rest and let the season unfold.  It appears that the Hawks, both the Girls team and the Boys team are very good again this year.  Don't ruin it for anybody that would like to support the Hawks.  Why post such a negative item on a win that you have no connection with?  What must Vidor think about your attitude?  Come on Guy, ease up and just let the teams play the game.  You are the 3A State Champions - why can't YOU act like it?

Bigdaddywhatever - you are really starting early this season.  Why not give it a rest and let the season unfold.  It appears that the Hawks, both the Girls team and the Boys team are very good again this year.  Don't ruin it for anybody that would like to support the Hawks.  Why post such a negative item on a win that you have no connection with?  What must Vidor think about your attitude?  Come on Guy, ease up and just let the teams play the game.  You are the 3A State Champions - why can't YOU act like it?

Very well said

Guest ST4life

I thought silsbee was supose to dominate the world this year??? ???  looks like this game was a little bit to close, it would of ben a bummer for yall to lose yalls first game of yalls world champion ship season  ;D

lets take the HJ hawklings over to vidor and see if they cant run all over them and if they can ten you can come back and run your mouth other than that keep on playing those pee-wee teams thats the way we want yall to get ready to play Silsbee :o

lets take the HJ hawklings over to vidor and see if they cant run all over them and if they can ten you can come back and run your mouth other than that keep on playing those pee-wee teams thats the way we want yall to get ready to play Silsbee :o

why dont you just shut up because you all do not have any thing so shut your mouth and quit making it out like yall are good

why dont you just shut up because you all do not have any thing so shut your mouth and quit making it out like yall are good

wizzanater...This is a new year every teams has to prove themselves all over again.

This is a new season HJ beat a private school so you quit acting as if you done something.

Who is HJ next opponent Hellen Kellers School for the blind. ;D

Don't want to butt into your sibling rivalry ;) but Vidor is a good competitive team that when hot can compete with most anybody based on what I have seen.  Plus the season is just getting started.  There's going to be some close games due to coaches trying different combinations of players to get their rotation ready for district.  HJ, Silsbee, and Vidor should all have good seasons.

Guest ST4life

look here whizzer your guys ran there mouth first saying that Silsbee had a close game against Vidor which makes them a bad team correction I think vidor is a good team that can shoot the three well along with defense and that silsbee actually played a good team unlike HJ with Milburn who's that yall should of played Evadale or something anyways go play Helen Kellers school for the blind and win by a 100 points Silsbee will play good teams and get ready for district 8) :o 8) :o 8) :o

Guest ST4life

lets all cry together  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Guest ST4life

look guys just becasue yall are mad cus yall arent even close to be even as good as yall were last year doesnt meen that yall have to get angry at me cus i just made a post that happens to be true so you know what....cry me a river  :'( :'(  :'(

its all good you know why HJ aint nothing like last year either and there not even going to state. not even close everyone from HJ keeps saying that HJ is faster HJ has a better point guard HJ has all these guys coming from every high school to play for them but yall are just talkin crap cuase you know that Silsbee can and will be a threat to you so keep talkin we will see come end of game if you will still be talkin

thats real cool for you to copy me with the whole crying thing i guess your not smart enough to make something up yourself

lets take a poll:

who all thinks that Vidor could beat Milburn acadamy cause HJ thinks Milburn is the shizz 

if your from HJ or Silsbee you cant vote 

its all good you know why HJ aint nothing like last year either and there not even going to state. not even close everyone from HJ keeps saying that HJ is faster HJ has a better point guard HJ has all these guys coming from every high school to play for them but yall are just talkin crap cuase you know that Silsbee can and will be a threat to you so keep talkin we will see come end of game if you will still be talkin

thats real cool for you to copy me with the whole crying thing i guess your not smart enough to make something up yourself

lets take a poll:

who all thinks that Vidor could beat Milburn acadamy cause HJ thinks Milburn is the shizz 

if your from HJ or Silsbee you cant vote 

pleese tell me why in gods name would i want to be like you?  ???  is that a little bit better for you?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder