TUES. 4/26- VIDOR- 3 O.F.- 1 FINAL

KF89

• KF89 changed the title to TUES. 4/26- VIDOR- 3 O.F.- 1 FINAL
Just now, Bobcat1 said:

This is a bit shocking - Did OF keep their starters out because they already clinched first? Did Vidor play awesome? Or both? 

Eaves started for OF, Bodin came in...in the 5th or 6th.  I would say that OF played starters the entire game till the top of 7th...couple pinch-hitters (and it almost worked in their favor).

It was a good game.  Vidor hit the ball, pitchers made quality pitches, and made the plays that mattered.  OF had chances but could not come up with a hit or make those one or two plays.

1 hour ago, PirateNole984 said:

Eaves started for OF, Bodin came in...in the 5th or 6th.  I would say that OF played starters the entire game till the top of 7th...couple pinch-hitters (and it almost worked in their favor).

It was a good game.  Vidor hit the ball, pitchers made quality pitches, and made the plays that mattered.  OF had chances but could not come up with a hit or make those one or two plays.

The real question on everyone’s mind.. Is this win shocking?

3 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

The real question on everyone’s mind.. Is this win shocking?

Yes and No lol.  Yes to the ones who have not watched Vidor play all year and No to the guys and gals that have watched every game.  Vidor is a more than capable team but for one reason or another they have not been able to put it together as of late (except for a game here-n-there once district started).  I'm not just saying that cause I'm a Vidorian...I'm saying that cause I have watched all but a couple games early on in the tournament season and Vidor has as good as a team as any.  Maybe too much early success, maybe too much pressure put on their shoulders by themselves, maybe too much looking forward to the step in somes playing career...IDK.