Exxon bans LGBTQ, Black Lives Matter flags from being displayed at company flagpole

LumRaiderFan

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

A BIG 21 gun Salute to ExxonMobil.  Y’all have my gas business. Good grief I hope other large corporations start standing up to these Loons.

57 minutes ago, Hagar said:

🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

A BIG 21 gun Salute to ExxonMobil.  Y’all have my gas business. Good grief I hope other large corporations start standing up to these Loons.

Agree, need more corporations to start standing up to this woke nonsense.  Disney has been a great lesson I would think.

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Agree, need more corporations to start standing up to this woke nonsense.  Disney has been a great lesson I would think.

We can only hope.  As consumers, we’ve more power than these internet insane loons.  We really need to start making decisions on where we spend out money based on wokeness or any of the other Left Wing Loon groups (Antifa, BLM, LGBT, GMF (GMF abbreviation for Goofy mf’s).  Sorry for the gutter reference, but these Loons are on my last freaking nerve.

23 hours ago, Hagar said:

We can only hope.  As consumers, we’ve more power than these internet insane loons.  We really need to start making decisions on where we spend out money based on wokeness or any of the other Left Wing Loon groups (Antifa, BLM, LGBT, GMF (GMF abbreviation for Goofy mf’s).  Sorry for the gutter reference, but these Loons are on my last freaking nerve.

We have all the power if we use discipline and know how to channel it appropriately 

“we the people……”

Thank you Exxon

51 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yeah, I'll bet they have a flag up and an apology in place by next week.  

They didn't announce this publicly, some malcontent in house did... The fact that they are banning these flags and not others is proof of bias and compensable with millions and millions of dollars.  

Watch them fold. 

Doubtful. millions and millions doesn't scare XOM...maybe billions and billions.

They've seen public backlash when you embrace wokeness, much worse than going this way.

Wouldn't put folding past any corporation, but they know that will cost them as well.