Easter bunny rescues Biden from talking

The so called President of The United States of America was just told to stop talking by the Easter Bunny.  I'll say it again.  He's such a joke that someone, fbi agent or secret service agent, dressed as the Easter Bunny made him stop talking.  81 million people voted for this moron?  Never in my lifetime will you convince me that biden really won the election.  The Easter Bunny shut him down.  Stop talking and walk this way. 🤣

1 hour ago, Ty Cobb said:

The so called President of The United States of America was just told to stop talking by the Easter Bunny.  I'll say it again.  He's such a joke that someone, fbi agent or secret service agent, dressed as the Easter Bunny made him stop talking.  81 million people voted for this moron?  Never in my lifetime will you convince me that biden really won the election.  The Easter Bunny shut him down.  Stop talking and walk this way. 🤣

I just started to post that on another site. I can almost guarantee that was Secret Service inside that bunny suit.

On 4/19/2022 at 12:02 PM, tvc184 said:

I just started to post that on another site. I can almost guarantee that was Secret Service inside that bunny suit.

Had to be SS.  Otherwise SS would’ve been on him like white on rice.