Center 57 Waco Connally 71/FINAL

It's unwatchable.  Trying something else.  They say they're going to have the Faith Family/Van Alstyn game and the United game at 7

It's been frozen now for about 5 minutes.  I saw a little bit and these two don't play like we do.  And the atmosphere is SOOOO different.  Looks like about 50 people on each side.

I guess they are completely dependent on the arena's wifi and the arena couldn't care less. 

It's the end of 1 I think and Connally may have 11.  I think I saw that.  Don't know about center.  The graphic is showing Center 1 Connally 5 with 3:14 left.

Not the graphic shows Center 10 Connally 1.  That's interesting.  But in reality I think Connally has 14.  I'm guessing it's 10 for Center.  With 7:04 left in the 2nd.

The difference in the atmosphere between this and last night is stark.  That Dayton arena was rockin.  It was intense.  A Silsbee fan was thrown out.  The atmosphere here is more like a holiday tournament.  "Which ones are playing next?"  "Hmm, I think it's Center and some team from Waco."

2 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

I guess they are completely dependent on the arena's wifi and the arena couldn't care less. 

It's the end of 1 I think and Connally may have 11.  I think I saw that.  Don't know about center.  The graphic is showing Center 1 Connally 5 with 3:14 left.

Not the graphic shows Center 10 Connally 1.  That's interesting.  But in reality I think Connally has 14.  I'm guessing it's 10 for Center.  With 7:04 left in the 2nd.

The difference in the atmosphere between this and last night is stark.  That Dayton arena was rockin.  It was intense.  A Silsbee fan was thrown out.  The atmosphere here is more like a holiday tournament.  "Which ones are playing next?"  "Hmm, I think it's Center and some team from Waco."

Yeah its horrible. Im going to watch the double header at the Berry Center 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Center 57 Waco Connally 71/FINAL