Hamshire-Fannett 48 Livingston 51/FINAL

12 hours ago, Hooohead.com said:

I Guess come Monday the kids have an apology coming from the Coach or maybe a reason to why he pulled them...🗣

A coach who wants to keep the trust of his locker room will. I don't know any greats that I've studied or gotten advice from who never have. As coaches, we are human not God and will make mistakes or decisions that cost games. It happens, we're not perfect 🤷🏾‍♂️

2 hours ago, Cardinal 1 said:

A coach who wants to keep the trust of his locker room will. I don't know any greats that I've studied or gotten advice from who never have. As coaches, we are human not God and will make mistakes or decisions that cost games. It happens, we're not perfect 🤷🏾‍♂️

@Cardinal 1 Hopefully HF can get it together.  I have noticed the few times I've seen them the chemistry is not always there for some reason or another.  A ton of talent on the court, I hope for their sake they can't get it together if they want to make a run.  At the beginning of the season people said HF and State in the same sentence.  At that time I thought No Way but with the few games I've seen I think they do have the pieces to play with anyone any given night.  However, their consistency has to get better, when you guys are good your good, but when your bad you guys are bad.  Make not mistake I root for all SE Tex teams but don't see you guys turning the corner until you guys put WE before ME. 

2 hours ago, Cardinal 1 said:

By this statement I gotta believe you think the coach made a huge mistake in his substitutions. This isn’t the first or second time I’ve seen that this season. If you’re making these moves 24 games into a season you aren’t comfortable with your starters. The times I’ve seen HF they look like world beaters against weak clubs but they disappear in big moments of tight games against better teams. Luckily for them there are several pretty weak clubs coming up on their schedule.