New Manhattan DA to drop sex crimes, armed robbery, etc., to misdemeanors

tvc184

Apparently the new district attorney in Manhattan believe that crime such as resisting arrest, armed robbery, certain sex crimes and so on need to be prosecuted as misdemeanors. There is no need to give a person a felony criminal record if he is holding people hostage at gunpoint. After all, armed robbery is really not much different than stealing a DVD at Walmart….

This is the hidden content, please

31 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Apparently the new district attorney in Manhattan believe that crime such as resisting arrest, armed robbery, certain sex crimes and so on need to be prosecuted as misdemeanors. There is no need to give a person a felony criminal record if he is holding people hostage at gunpoint. After all, armed robbery is really not much different than stealing a DVD at Walmart….

This is the hidden content, please

I saw this!  I heard he is owned by the snake soros!

Okay, so a few Liberal Loons get this Defund the Police started.  Most have no idea how bad the repercussions are, so fine.  Now with crime soaring, especially homicides, anyone with at least a double digit IQ can see the Defunding isn’t working.  O K A Y, let’s stop for a moment.  Take a deep breath because here’s where they lose me.  If the Defunding isn’t working it means we need to fund more Police and get tougher on crime, B U T what do liberals do - double down - we won’t prosecute the criminals.  Is there a word that means ‘more idiot’ (idioter?).  These Democrats are giving humanity a bad name.  Where did this DA get his degree?  New York Institute for the Incredibly Stupid?

Since I’m on a roll, I’ve got an analogy for this Defund/don’t prosecute.  There’s this aluminum boat.  Somehow it’s taking on water.  The Captain, a Democrat says, “I know what we’ll do - drill a half inch hole in the bottom of the boat to let the water drain.  Done!  Oh hell, more waters coming in. The Captain says, “Drill more holes but make them one inch so the water will drain faster”.  So the question is, do people devoid of common sense become Democrats, or when you become a Democrat do they suck the common sense right out of you?