Wolfs in SETX???

heres my theory:

1: they are smart creatures and in order to stay here they have become adapted to staying out of sight most of the time.

2: you know how when your deer hunting you can see does and yearlings and young bucks by the scores, but you have a chance at that big buck once in a lifetime. Then when it's off season ad your just tromping through the woods aimlessly you always seem to see that 12pt that will score 200+ and he just stands there and looks at you knowing he can't be shot. 

The biologist can study all they want but they can't cover all the woods top to bottom and most of there science is based on statistics and averages and less on hard evidence unless they find bones or dead animals.  The deep east texas woods are much to thick to just go sneaking up on a wolf that knows your presence long before you get to his hide. 

Guest beat-em_deep

yeah my friend has a huntin camp back in the oil field and the rats are honest to god big as rat terriers and we really think they bred with big foot

Wouldnt doubt it lol  ;D

Guest beat-em_deep

hey my buddy seen him at his camp he is really man im gunna get a shot on that sucker one of theese dayz

Good cause i want to see what he looks like lol  ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is off subject but while walking through the woods looking for a doe i had spoted (during the summer) I saw a black panther which i have been told is not even remotely possible yet with all the people that have seen these animals (including the wolves) you cant convince me that they dont exist.

I grew up on Pipeline Road, which incidently is on the pipeline, in Vidor.  There was a hunting lease at the end of the gravel road. We had horses on ten acres.  One evening, we heard loud catlike crying.....the horses were going crazy running in every direction.  It was around dusk time. We finally looked out the dining room windows and saw a LARGE black panther.  Dad said it was the biggest he had ever seen and he ran to get his gun but by the time he came back and got out the door to shoot it, the cat had taken off into the woods.

In telling this story to friends, some of the friends live down by the river and related similar stories about a huge black panther.  I do believe they are around here.  This is SETX...anything possible.

Guest beat-em_deep

I grew up on Pipeline Road, which incidently is on the pipeline, in Vidor.  There was a hunting lease at the end of the gravel road. We had horses on ten acres.  One evening, we heard loud catlike crying.....the horses were going crazy running in every direction.  It was around dusk time. We finally looked out the dining room windows and saw a LARGE black panther.  Dad said it was the biggest he had ever seen and he ran to get his gun but by the time he came back and got out the door to shoot it, the cat had taken off into the woods.

In telling this story to friends, some of the friends live down by the river and related similar stories about a huge black panther.  I do believe they are around here.  This is SETX...anything possible.

theres no doubt that they are around here i just want to see some.

• 7 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed