Texas…..Best Place in the World

baddog

1 hour ago, Derf Nosneb said:

Obviously you do worry about me or you would correct your anecdotal flag bs. 

Since your interpretation of my original post is completely different from everyone else’s, it would appear you have reading comprehension problems.  Here, maybe you can find help in this link showing the ten best reading comprehension books.

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, Derf Nosneb said:

Who’s arguing but you three stooges about Texas flags being sold in Texas as some sort of proof that Texans need to fly a flag to feel proud. 

I haven’t said one word about Texas flags. I just wondered if you needed a hug or were just going to keep jumping some old man’s butt..

Eat a Snickers Betty…

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

Since your interpretation of my original post is completely different from everyone else’s, it would appear you have reading comprehension problems.  Here, maybe you can find help in this link showing the ten best reading comprehension books.

Original post,

"If anyone needs proof, a couple of years ago they had a lady who owned a Flag Store on the local news.  She said there were more Texas flags sold than the other 49 States combined.  God Bless Texas."

You showed no proof, you did not site your source and you made a grandiose statement that you can not back up. 

In your reply to my post, you once again pointed to this unknown "knowledgeable person" stated that "in America" which was not in your original post, more flags were sold.

So lets see what good ole google says, source Texas Standard,

I’m proud to tell you that according to Ted Kaye, one of the world’s leading vexillologists – a fancy word for one who studies flags – the Texas flag is the best-selling of all the state flags.

Good job there, you could have not got your panties in a bunch if you would have brought some hard info to the table instead of "saw it on the local news couple of years ago.

So it appears I don't have a comprehension problem, you just feel everyone should take your word as gold, kinda like Dr. Faux Chi... 

36 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

Original post,

"If anyone needs proof, a couple of years ago they had a lady who owned a Flag Store on the local news.  She said there were more Texas flags sold than the other 49 States combined.  God Bless Texas."

You showed no proof, you did not site your source and you made a grandiose statement that you can not back up. 

In your reply to my post, you once again pointed to this unknown "knowledgeable person" stated that "in America" which was not in your original post, more flags were sold.

So lets see what good ole google says, source Texas Standard,

I’m proud to tell you that according to Ted Kaye, one of the world’s leading vexillologists – a fancy word for one who studies flags – the Texas flag is the best-selling of all the state flags.

Good job there, you could have not got your panties in a bunch if you would have brought some hard info to the table instead of "saw it on the local news couple of years ago.

So it appears I don't have a comprehension problem, you just feel everyone should take your word as gold, kinda like Dr. Faux Chi... 

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I would think if one had a flag store in Texas that the Texas flag would sell more than any other state or even all the states combined.

I would like to see what the statistics are for flag shop owners in other states. Does the Texas flag out sell other states in those stores?

What if it’s a flag wholesaler that makes and sells flags all over the country? I don’t think the locale of the business is relevant at that point. 

1 hour ago, Derf Nosneb said:

How does a Texan define himself?

The size of his horse…

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I would think if one had a flag store in Texas that the Texas flag would sell more than any other state or even all the states combined.

I would like to see what the statistics are for flag shop owners in other states. Does the Texas flag out sell other states in those stores?

And I know you’re intentionally poking the animal in the cage…lol. Freakin hilarious. 

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

according to Ted Kaye, one of the world’s leading vexillologists – a fancy word for one who studies flags – the Texas flag is the best-selling of all the state flags.