EC or Hardin???

ECBuc08

Who will win this friday in Winnie?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this friday in Winnie?

• EC
    • Hardin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Bucs will be up and running again by the end of this week.

Last Friday, they stumbled but there are no excuses from players or coaches.

The only way they can redeem themselves is by the way they play this game against Hardin.

The Bucs are going to play their hearts out Friday night. Get ready Hornets.

I am torn between watching this game and the Lumberton/Nederland game.  The Hornets are going to come with their air attack and I just feel the Bucs better strap it up and get ready.  Good luck to both teams.  Hard to believe an EC loss keeps them at home, first time in how many years???  Like someone said, an EC win and the Kountze Lions are sitting at home at 7-3.  That is too bad for them if that happens.  Good luck to both teams.  My heart is with Hardin.

Going with the BUCS!!!!!  We have a few injured players but I know the team will be ready, and alot of the players will be stepping it up.  Good luck to both teams.

If thomas was able to cover everyone then we would put ten people in the box.... but we don't, we know he can't cover everyone, and that is why we have quentin joseph and anthony ortiz covering the other people.... this is going to be an awesome game.  Can't wait until Friday!

is tramain playin this week???

I dunno, word is he pulled his hamstring so that leaves him with limited or no playing time. Again, thats what I heard, but I'm sure his teammates will be ready to compensate for the injured player(s). This should be a great game! Good luck to both teams!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder