Reinstatement day

Big girl

I thought Trump was in prison due to collusion with Russia, failure to pay his taxes, profiting from the office of the President, creating and enforcing dictatorial policies, treason, aiding and abetting the enemy, war crimes, etc., etc., etc. What happened? I thought Bush and Trump were sharing a prison cell once occupied by Reagan. 

Do you actually believe the Conservatives/Trump supporters can come anywhere close to the conspiracy theory nutjobs in the Liberal/Anti-Trump party? But if you want to laugh, go ahead. You just reveal your true bias by ignoring the overwhelming superiority of your own party at this game.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

I thought that Trump was going to be reinstated, yesterday. What happened?

Did you see the children being slaughtered by the muslim Taliban that Biden abandoned, or do you focus your attention only on the illegal kids coming across our border? See, you really don’t care about kids, just politics.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

If this were happening under Trump’s watch, she would be blowing this board up. Hypocrite, which is synonymous with liberal, demoncrat, big girl, and so on.  They all are!!

Only a liberal starts their own thread, then runs and hides when people respond…..you know, like a troll.

18 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Why was Trump not reinstated? Why are you guys deflecting. Answer the question.

Who said he was going to be reinstated?  No deflection!!  I, along, with others figured his lack of mental function would cause the Dims to push him out.  Guess they figured Kamala the Ugandan Warrior is worse.  Now, who on here, said Trump would be reinstated.  Please post that comment, and I will stand corrected.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

Who in here has ever said that Trump would be reinstated?

We can read silly Internet rumors on all kinds of topics. I do not know a single person that has ever mentioned this in person or on any forum. In fact if I ask any of my friends about Trump being reinstated, to a person they would probably say… Huh?

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

The same reason Trump is not in prison for Russian collusion...aka...treason. Your question was answered immediately after you posted this topic. I don't know whether to laugh at your lack of compression or feel sorry for you. A conundrum for sure.

Since your question has been answered, let's contemplate the main purveyors of conspiracy theories in the realm of political relevance. How many people do you think have espoused the idea that Trump would be reinstated on your date versus how many people think Trump was guilty of Russian collusion. It is a question of numbers. Would you like to gander on that?

Your whole reason for starting this topic was to ridicule Trump supporters, but when statistical analysis (i.e. common sense) is applied, it is evident that Liberals are the people that should be ridiculed for imbecilic wild theories. How are you not ashamed of yourself? Which party espouses the idea that Black people are too stupid to obtain an ID?

More posts like this and you will drop down to Inmagatrust territory. You are already on the edge. The only thing saving you from the cliff is your refrain from personal insults and hilarious but undeserved grandiose attitude.