HF AT KIRBYVILLE PREDICTIONS

Guest Wildcat 08

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this was a joke,They have not made the playoffs in 4 years.They can't make the playoffs this year even if they win.Skip round ball and go  to Baseball.

HF has a playoff caliber team, when they play for 4 qtrs. That is what I meant by playoff form. I would

argue that they would make the playoffs in just about any other distrcit in the state. They just so happen to

play in what is arguably one the toughest districts in the state and yes they can still make playoff, all be it with some help from Silsbee.

I am in total agreement. Hopefully you will not be in the same district with Orangefield next year.

Yeah OF did beat us. 17-14 and deserved to win, but its funny KV STRUGGLED to win at home against the Bobcats 49-42??? So I guess you guys dominated and that makes you guys a powerhouse huh??? Silsbee 28-29 us versus Silsbee us 35-14?? You should just feel lucky KV played Jasper real early on the schedule!!!!

Yeah OF did beat us. 17-14 and deserved to win, but its funny KV STRUGGLED to win at home against the Bobcats 49-42??? So I guess you guys dominated and that makes you guys a powerhouse huh??? Silsbee 28-29 us versus Silsbee us 35-14?? You should just feel lucky KV played Jasper real early on the schedule!!!!

Amen Brother, or are you a Sister either way it does not matter because you are correct. I am positive

that Jasper would have beat them, had they not faced them so early.

Please, we would still whip Jasper.  We also know what we're in for this Friday night against your Horns.  You guys are really good!  And again in closing, we would still whip Jasper.  We have beaten them three out of the last four years.  I'm saying Silsbee's going to beat them anyway.  We are almost all healthy again.  What about ya'll?

Please, we would still whip Jasper.  We also know what we're in for this Friday night against your Horns.  You guys are really good!  And again in closing, we would still whip Jasper.  We have beaten them three out of the last four years.  I'm saying Silsbee's going to beat them anyway.  We are almost all healthy again.  What about ya'll?

I believe everyone has healed w/ exception to one of our starting LB, I believe we lost him for the season. He is a Jr. hopefully he will play next year. He is a very good LB.

Playing Jasper early on the schedule didn't help us by any means. Since Jasper dropping in 21-3a the series is tied 3-3. Actually its our defense that is struggling due to lots of key injuries, but is getting healthy real fast. If you think comparing these games between Kirbyville and HF will guarantee you a win, dude you in for a rude of awakening.

If you think comparing scores between Kirbyville and HF will guarantee you a win, you are in for a rude of awakening.

Oh yeah, by the way, Since Jasper enrollment in 21-3a, they are tied with Kirbyville 3-3. Kirbyville will bring their "A" game against your horns!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder