Hardin Vs. East Chambers

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is EC's weakness pass defense?  That is where most of their forced turnovers come from.  Tramain has I believe 10 ints on the year with the other cornerbacks having about 4-5 each.  That to me doesn't sound weak.  The EC defense is pretty strong and yes the hardin passing game is strong too, but the bucs have a smart defensive coaching unit and they will put together something smart.  This week is going by slow....lol.  Lets go Bucs!

I agree with how the week is going to slow..haha....I dont think that E.C has that many INT overall. Thats A LOT of INT's. If tramain stays hurt and tries to play defensive and we all who he will be lined up on. MARSH. TT will be burned, cause that boy can run and catch a ball. Coach Haynes is probably gonna plan the best offensive game that hardin has had all year. May the better team win and we are all gonna find out who his the better team this friday!!

I agree with how the week is going to slow..haha....I dont think that E.C has that many INT overall. Thats A LOT of INT's. If tramain stays hurt and tries to play defensive and we all who he will be lined up on. MARSH. TT will be burned, cause that boy can run and catch a ball. Coach Haynes is probably gonna plan the best offensive game that hardin has had all year. May the better team win and we are all gonna find out who his the better team this friday!!

But can Hardin beat the refs in EC All I can say is hitem harder than K-town did.  Be on top of your game Friday night.  And don't forget about #15 from EC hes fast to Iam picking hardin I Can allmost bet that tramain blamain whatever his name is was still feeling the pops he recieved from the BUNA COUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. And on top of that Kountze just topped the cake on the pain they inflicted on him friday Go hornets

HARDIN  35

EC        30                      KNOCK EM OUT OF THERE HORNETS

kountze proved tonight that if you take out tramain...then they cant score...

YOUR RIGHT...EVERYONE IN EC DEPENDS ON ONE MAN AND THAT'S THOMAS AND HE CAN DO IT ALL WHEN HES BANGED UP BUT EC WANTS IT AND THERE HURT FROM TAKIN A LOST FROM KOUNTZE SO THEY'RE GOING TO COME WITH IT BUT DONT THINK HARDIN WANT...ITS GONNA BE A TOUGH AND CLOSE GAME...CANT JUDGE THIS ONE...WISH THE BEST TO BOTH TEAMS JUST BRING YOUR A GAMES...GO LIONS KEEP DOING YALL THANG... "WHAT IS YOUR PREFECTION" ...

YOUR RIGHT...EVERYONE IN EC DEPENDS ON ONE MAN AND THAT'S THOMAS AND HE CAN DO IT ALL WHEN HES BANGED UP, BUT EC WANTS IT AND THEY'RE HURT FROM TAKIN A LOSS FROM KOUNTZE SO THEY'RE GOING TO COME WITH IT, BUT DONT THINK HARDIN WON'T...ITS GONNA BE A TOUGH AND CLOSE GAME...CANT JUDGE THIS ONE...WISH THE BEST TO BOTH TEAMS JUST BRING YOUR "A" GAMES...GO LIONS KEEP DOING YALL THANG... "WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!" ...

Yep, this is pretty much going to be a battle of "who wants it more?". EC is most likely goin to have to play hurt and if they have a backup that could benefit the team more than a hurt Tramain then the coach hopefully realizes that he's going to need to take the coverboy off the field if he wants to keep the playoff hopes alive...

I think EC comes out mad after a loss to Kountze and doesn't stop scoring. i feel sorry for hardin because the are a passing  team going up aginst a division 1 secondary player.

Hardin 14

EC 30

You don't get it, do you?  Read your own post and tell me what is wrong with it.  Look at it objectively and without bias and you should see it.

***In case you still didn't get it...  You said Hardin is a passing TEAM going against a division 1 secondary PLAYER.  A TEAM beats a PLAYER every time.  The division 1 secondary player can't cover every eligible receiver that Hardin has.  So please read your posts before you actually post it.

Guest ECBucFan

The hornets need to take ECs QB out of the game

Im pulling for the hornets in this one ..... I hope Hardin beats them by 30. LETS GO HORNETS!!!!!

EC 14

HH 35

I assume you are a Buna poster, still smarting from your loss to EC. In any case, you should not be wishing for anyone to "TAKE OUT" Thomas or anyone else anywhere on Friday nights. Please don't post back and say the context of your post was meant differently. Earlier there was a Kountze (player ?) gloating over an injured Thomas lying on the ground this past week. This kind of crap nauseates me. Pulling against EC if you choose to do so is your choice. These personal attacks that hope for or celebrate injuries are WRONG. 

hey you know tramain isnt our offense. look at daunte vance kendall jt and our o-line without them we wouldnt even have tramain so get off his back and support the BUCS!!!!!!!!!

You should know that your Buc Backers have been on this forum all season long talking about Tramain's support from his team. And, to give them some credit, let's mention some of the behind-the-scenes playmakers (in no particular order). There's Donte Raymond, Isaiah White, JT Hallmark, Kendall Barrow, Scott Penny, Carlos Trevino, Justin Devillier, Anthony Ortiz, Paul Trammell, Quentin Joseph, Alfredo Velasquez, Jacoby Carrington, Trey Lambert and Vance McDonald (before he was hurt).

All of these guys and others have done some outstanding work on the field to work as a team and support each other and Tramain Thomas. He's a great player. But, it's also a great team. I am quite sure that the coaching staff has let these players know that they, like the entire community of Winnie and Stowell, are confident that they have the talent and the experience to beat the Hardin Hornets on Friday night. All of the ney-sayers don't have the benefit we've had of seeing these kids play together as a team for years. They didn't all just start playing together two weeks ago. To imply that there is no team beyond Tramain is absurd. They've hit a rough patch. Their game has changed some. But, they all know each other and they all know what they're capable of doing together. So, hang on Hardin. When you step on the field Friday night in Buc Stadium, you'll not only have a team of players that knows how to win, you'll have an entire town behind them that KNOWS they can beat Hardin or anyone they choose.

Go Bucs!

Great post Melanie.  I agree, the bucs have their entire community behind them, and on Friday I know I will be going crazy in the stands and keeping the Bucs pumped.  The Bucs are going to come together as a team and take down Hardin, probably in a really close game.  This one is going to be crazy! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder