*Hull-Daisetta 28 West Hardin 22 Final/Comments*

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you cannot say that hd is classy because i saw thier players mouthing all night long and late hitting the oilers and what about yalls chain guy that the ref had to make leave the sidelines because he was mouthing at the coaches and the players. good game by both teams and good luck in the playoffs to both teams

you cannot say that hd is classy because i saw thier players mouthing all night long and late hitting the oilers and what about yalls chain guy that the ref had to make leave the sidelines because he was mouthing at the coaches and the players. good game by both teams and good luck in the playoffs to both teams

you werent on the sidelines.. how do you know that the coaches didn't instigate it????

What's up Big Egg...Broom???  So glad I was able to come out and watch the game last night.  For the first quarter and a half, the Bobcat stands were dead.  It was a fun game to watch though, regardless of the fact that we were playing against the refs as well.  I didn't know job-core offered refereeing classes.  Anyway, congrats CATS on another district championship and making H-D fans proud.  Congrats Oilers for a great year, wish you guys best of luck.  Would be awesome if the two schools met up for a rematch in the playoffs.  I usually don't stoop to trash-talking, but I can't resist.  Hell I don't even really have to say too much.  Oiler24 and any of you West Hardin grads that can read... goto the record books and take a look at how long you've been H-D's b***h!!!  OWNED!!!  ENOUGH SAID!!!

WH has great sportmanship and they always fight till the end. one thing that WH has that HD don't have is HEART. They have more heart than any football team in the district. And about the refs. HD had it easy compared to WH. They didn't call alot of calls that they should have. For example on the first pooch kick everyone knows that number 8 called for a fair catch but he got hit before the ball got there. If the refs would have called that the Oilers would have went into the half with at least a two TD lead. So if anyone was playing against the  refs than it was WH. That just goes to show you how good the refs are that come from HD.

WH is Classy. But, i will tell you who is not classy and that is the whole HD team except for #7 and #88 (they both were very good sportsman). After the game when WH went to shake the hands of HD, #17(the one who got injured) went out there as far as he could on crutches to shake HDs hands and they would not even come over to shakes his hands except a couple of them. Thats what you call not having any class.

WH has great sportmanship and they always fight till the end. one thing that WH has that HD don't have is HEART. They have more heart than any football team in the district. And about the refs. HD had it easy compared to WH. They didn't call alot of calls that they should have. For example on the first pooch kick everyone knows that number 8 called for a fair catch but he got hit before the ball got there. If the refs would have called that the Oilers would have went into the half with at least a two TD lead. So if anyone was playing against the  refs than it was WH. That just goes to show you how good the refs are that come from HD.

That's hilarious. HD doesn't have heart. You must not have been at the same game as everyone else. Last time I checked it takes some heart to go on a 28-3 scoring run after being down 13-0 against the defending district champs and playing in front of your home field crown. Last time I checked, it takes a pretty good bit of heart to keep fighting when your down like that against a team that is blowing you off the ball and ramming it down your throat with a big running back. The Bobcats fought, clawed and scratched that whole game and never gave up. heck, the boys from West Hardin did too. Great effort from both teams in my opinion. As far as the "fair catch", last time I checked if you call for a fair catch, and the ball hits you in the chest, and you don't catch it, the ball is live and so is the player that called for the fair catch. He wasn't interferred with, he just got hit in the mouth once he bobbled the ball. I'd really like to see the the official game stats to see how many penalties were called on HD, several not deserving. If we're gonna argue some calls, what about the pooch kick that the refs did give WH, when HD recovered it? What about the punt that clearly kicked off the WH return mans leg and was recovered by HD, that the refs said didnt' hit a WH player? What about the illegal block below the waist on a long HD run, that I personally saw that wasnt' an illegal block? It was all night long, trust me those refs are not from Hull-Daisetta. If anything, all HD's fans were thinkin they must have been from Batson/Saratoga. We played through bad calls and penalties all night long, and didnt' complain, we just won the game. That's the bottom line, Hull-Daisetta Bobcats are District Champions again!!!

Boy, those Oiler fans sure did become quiet.  I guess they're all at the deer lease, or better yet...I think the CATS got their tongue.  Hopefully someday in the far future when West Hardin and Hardin-Jefferson consolidate...maybe you Oiler fans will be able to experience and savor a winning tradition. 

Boy, those Oiler fans sure did become quiet.  I guess they're all at the deer lease, or better yet...I think the CATS got their tongue.  Hopefully someday in the far future when West Hardin and Hardin-Jefferson consolidate...maybe you Oiler fans will be able to experience and savor a winning tradition. 

haha

Hey there kitty-kitty sounds like you know lots about poor sportsmanship just read your own BS that you put on here!!!!  Sounds like you just used up your nine lives with that comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets meet......you game big shot?

This is from a WH person.....

Lets meet......you game big shot?

Sounds like to me that it was crappy calling both ways and alot of trash talking from both sides. Sounds like some of the parents need to grow up and maybe take a few lessons on sportsmanship from some of the kids. You know kids actions come from the way they were taught at home... sounds like not much respect for others is being taught anywhere... GET OVER YOURSELVES... it was just a game... and from what I hear a good one... you know yall get on here and trash talk each other but off that field most of these kids are friends... and you want to talk about schools consolidating... I hear tell that if Daisetta dont get any better grades they shutting the doors and HD will have to go to WH... Ummm better watch it Cats you may become a OILCAN after all.........

HD played a great game. It went just like I thought it would for the most part. WH marched down the field with a 4 yard and a pile of dust style, and HD had the big play guys that struck on long dashes down the field. There was no dominance here from either side, it was a 28-22 game that came down to the last posession for God's sake!! I'm not goin to whine about bad calls, or listen to whining about them for that sake, as they were bad for both sides. A few very bad key calls both ways! Played again, this game could go either way. It was a very hard hitting and intense game, with both schools playing their hearts out. Rivals always think each other have no class, that's nothing new. It was a great game, period. Very fun and intense to watch. Good luck in the playoffs guys.

On another note, HD 55 is a bit mouthy, but that's to be expected. He's a ball player, and kids will be kids. Its cool. lionheart is following WH forums around like a sick cat looking for a place to crap, jumping on the band wagon, nagging and whining over something that went down over a month ago, when WH went to that house and came out with a W.  ;D  It amazes me how bad that loss to West Hardin has scarred you, man.

HD played a great game. It went just like I thought it would for the most part. WH marched down the field with a 4 yard and a pile of dust style, and HD had the big play guys that struck on long dashes down the field. There was no dominance here from either side, it was a 28-22 game that came down to the last posession for God's sake!! I'm not goin to whine about bad calls, or listen to whining about them for that sake, as they were bad for both sides. A few very bad key calls both ways! Played again, this game could go either way. It was a very hard hitting and intense game, with both schools playing their hearts out. Rivals always think each other have no class, that's nothing new. It was a great game, period. Very fun and intense to watch. Good luck in the playoffs guys.

Well said BackInThaDay. Good luck to the Oilcans too. I think both teams have a good shot at advancing past the first round in the playoffs. Unfortunately we have Alto sitting and waiting on us. ;)

On another note, HD 55 is a bit mouthy, but that's to be expected. He's a ball player, and kids will be kids. Its cool. lionheart is following WH forums around like a sick cat looking for a place to crap, jumping on the band wagon, nagging and whining over something that went down over a month ago, when WH went to that house and came out with a W.  ;D  It amazes me how bad that loss to West Hardin has scarred you, man.

pretty sure the loss to west hardin hasnt scarred anyone from kountze.. the only one scarred is the one that had surgery on his knee.. west hardin means nothing to us!!! shoulda woulda coulda.. that is all.. we know we should have won. we overlooked yall. oh well. big deal. that game has no bearing on us now. just an eye opening preseason loss.. woopididoo  quit tryin to get on lionheart too.. he is postin on this thread as he does most threads on this board.. he is entitled to an opinion and you need to get over it cuz he is still gonna post no matter what lame crap you or the wise one post.

WH did lose to HD for the district title but at least they are still going to be in the playoffs

WOW big acomplishment! the only reason why west hardin goes to the playoffs is because they dont have anybody in their distrist except HD. seriously, high island, sabine pass,evadale. That district should only take one team to the playoffs. all it is, is a battle for third place. thats how it is every year in that district. West hardin wouldnt last in kountze's district.

Gene police!  You two!! Out of the Pool!!!     ;)       

...And how can you "overlook" a team you haven't beaten once in recent years (or at all for that matter)? And the last time West Hardin was in Kountze's district they were consistently going to the playoffs and coming out with a district championship to boot. This has only been 2 years guys. My my, how we do forget....

I want to let it be known that this isn't a shot to anyone from Kountze (besides the 2 on this site). I'm hoping the Lions get that playoff spot this week. Congrats to all of these teams in the playoffs.

WOW big acomplishment! the only reason why west hardin goes to the playoffs is because they dont have anybody in their distrist except HD. seriously, high island, sabine pass,evadale. That district should only take one team to the playoffs. all it is, is a battle for third place. thats how it is every year in that district. West hardin wouldnt last in kountze's district.

No need to go slamming other schools. Evadale beat Kountze two years ago and played them very close last year.  Didn't West Hardin win the 2A district a few years back? 

Congrats to Hull Daisetta on the district championship by the way.  Good luck in the playoffs.  Hope that everyone represents the district well.

Hull-Daisetta Bobcats District Champs Baby !!! H-D Bobcats win 28-22 OVER THE Oilcans !!! Even though we had to play the refs and WH.  What a game !!! Bobcats Fight And Never Die !!! Way to continue and add to our dominance of WH. We been handing WH loses for over 30 years. And what pour sportsmanship WH played with. Wanting to fight at the end. Just take your loses like all the Oilcans before you. Bobcats # 1

if you think the oilers have bad sportsmanship, you need to think that thought over again the bobcats were mouthing the hole game with the ref standing right there, so dont say anything about the bobcats had to play the refs because that is not true and u know it . The penalties hd got in the first half everybody thought was fair.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder