who's the best in the area out of the class of 2010?

Guest Sangster05

im pretty sure kirby bellow, nederlands qb, has the most upside of the sophs right now.

png aslo has some excellent sophs. kane benoit whos been out with an elbow injury will be a great player for the next 2 years.

Guest BIG HOUSE

You guys have posted some good players,but you left the best one out..... All SE Texas Freshman of the Year last year...

1st. Team All-Dist. LB 22-4A this year....

ANTHONY BEARD # 49  LUMBERTON...................

i think were leaving out someone.How about Trey Franks

Yeah, also James Haynes and Stephen Cook for Wo-s. Wo-s is always loaded with so much talent that the underclassmen don't get to really show what they can do until they are about Juniors or Seniors. Roderick Simmons is also a very good one. He's showing what he can do already after only playing about three Varsity games. Is Trey Franks hurt? I noticed he was on the sidelines in street clothes for the Jasper game and I don't think he played in the Orangefield game either.

Also, look out for Rb Darius Robinson for Wo-s. He's still on J.v. only because we are loaded at Rb on Varsity with the Garrett brothers and his brother Kevin Robinson. His brother has one more year also, so we'll be seeing two more brothers in the backfield next year.

Yeah, also James Haynes and Stephen Cook for Wo-s. Wo-s is always loaded with so much talent that the underclassmen don't get to really show what they can do until they are about Juniors or Seniors. Roderick Simmons is also a very good one. He's showing what he can do already after only playing about three Varsity games. Is Trey Franks hurt? I noticed he was on the sidelines in street clothes for the Jasper game and I don't think he played in the Orangefield game either.

yeah hes out for a wile well see him next year though

There are quite a few from the sophmore class at kelly, individually i would not rank them as one of the top in the area, but collectivley they are top notch in my book as far as sophmores go..... they should be very good in years to come...starter form '10 at kelly are (i believe) Stanley Sullivan (sp), Cris Quinn, and Matthew Lighty

Malcolm Mattox from Newton he is a force on defense. He makes big plays when the team needs it and he also has a nose for getting to the quarterback. He's 6'2''235 and runs a 4.5 forty so he is going to get bigger and faster so look out for him the next couple of years. #8 Defensive End >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder