It's Amazing How Stupid Some Are When Trying To Play The Game!

Reagan

• Reagan changed the title to It's Amazing How Stupid Some Are When Trying To Play The Game!

I’m a moderate Republican (well, I’d be a libertarian if the party had any relevance).  I don’t get bent out of shape over some of the same things that your more right-leaning republicans do.  That being said, I think the idea that the left is peddling that being forced to prove you are who you say you are to vote is absurd.  The goal should be a transparent, fair voting system where every true vote is counted, and where voter fraud is eliminated.  If the left is so concerned about people on the margins of society being able to vote, there are easy policies that can be implemented to ensure that everyone who wants to can get the means needed to legally vote.  By pushing for methods of voting that will be easily manipulated by fraud, it’s hard not to conclude that fraud is one of the primary objectives.  

35 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I’m a moderate Republican (well, I’d be a libertarian if the party had any relevance).  I don’t get bent out of shape over some of the same things that your more right-leaning republicans do.  That being said, I think the idea that the left is peddling that being forced to prove you are who you say you are to vote is absurd.  The goal should be a transparent, fair voting system where every true vote is counted, and where voter fraud is eliminated.  If the left is so concerned about people on the margins of society being able to vote, there are easy policies that can be implemented to ensure that everyone who wants to can get the means needed to legally vote.  By pushing for methods of voting that will be easily manipulated by fraud, it’s hard not to conclude that fraud is one of the primary objectives.  

The last sentence is all that needs to be said.  Why is the left so against voting laws?  You said it, fraud is the main objective!