Skinwalker Ranch Returns in April

Hagar

11 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Travis's idea is it could be used as a natural charging station by an unknown advanced technology.

I got that, but is it rare, or unheard of, to have ground conduct electricity in what they claim to be very high amounts?  My knowledge of electricity is limited to flipping a light switch. 

40 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I got that, but is it rare, or unheard of, to have ground conduct electricity in what they claim to be very high amounts?  My knowledge of electricity is limited to flipping a light switch. 

The ground acting as a transformer is where I got lost. And I think the Tesla coil experiment would work anywhere. Still fun to watch.

6 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

The ground acting as a transformer is where I got lost. And I think the Tesla coil experiment would work anywhere. Still fun to watch.

My wife and I understood (perhaps mistakenly) that the readings coming from the ground were higher than what was going in.  But as I’ve said, like Sgt Shultz, I know nothing.   😂😂😂

I can only feed off what little I understand of what the team says, and their physical reactions.  If Travis doesn’t understand it, Old Hagar sure doesn’t.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

@Hagar, did you see the season finale yet?

Oh yeah, it was a ring tail tooter.  Had 13 orbs show up on the security video.  And the 42 Foot alarm on the helicopter kept going off as they moved around at 5-8,000 feet.  First thing I thought of was a Klingon cloaking device, lol.

36 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

It was definitely that. I like how he brought up the biblical comparison, and them both being major impact sites. Maybe that explains this...

And the massive “thing” that GPR keeps telling them that’s under the surface could be the remains of that meteorite.  Plus the rare elements they found when drilling.  All makes sense now.  Well, the ground conductivity.  😂

• 9 months later...

Watching Season opener of Skinwalker Ranch.  Starting off with a BANG.  

They dropped packages with test equipment to transmit data.  No data was transmitted, plus the last one, perhaps the most important, disappeared on the way down.  Packages moved against the wind.  Inexplicable.

Dropped about 50 packages (plastic bottles about size of thermos bottle, from helicopter from @ 6,000 feet.  Winds about 5 mph.  Had 20 foot bright colored streamers.  So far, only found two.  Weird 💩.  😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂

To catch up any of you interested but just now getting on board - They triangulated a point 5,000 feet above the Ranch where strange signals came from.  When sending instrumentation on rockets up there, UFOS appeared in the shape of light orbs.  So they got above it in a helicopter and the altimeter in the copter showed them at 40 feet.  Apparently something invisible was below them (Klingon cloaking device?).  When they dropped the instrument loaded packages tonight from 6,000 feet, they were blown/deflected from dropping through that area.  Whether you believe in UFOS/UAPS or not, you have to admit that’s some weird 💩.  Robert Bigelow owned the land prior to the current owner.  He’s the owner/founder of Bigelow Aerospace.  He & the Government colluded in research there trying to figure out why/what the strange happenings occur there.  If you’re curiosity is not perked with the above information, I have to wonder about you, lol.

This is the hidden content, please

Recorded second episode.  Just watched.  Really weird - they brought in a group to help.  This group was made up of former military that were involved in the Tic-Tac Navy video.  They had advanced UFO/UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) tracking equipment.  Many times when the Scientists at the Ranch fire rockets with instrumentation up, UFO/UAP appear in the form of light orbs.  The new group planned to track their movements.  Equipment was all set up & verified ready.  Countdown begin - 5 4 3……. Before 2 BAM, all the tracking equipment went offline.  Rocket fired.  Try again after rechecking equipment.  Everything is okay.  Again between 2 & 3 equipment went offline.  Again missile fired.  Recheck again, and again everything checks out fine, and again at about 2 equip offline.  Missile fires and UFO/UAP appears.  Startled the ex-military guys.  Said they hadn’t physically seen anything like it themselves since the Tic-Tac incident.  

Whatever your thoughts on UFO’s, they’re there in the form of light orbs, whatever they are.  There’s some seriously strange phenomena going on at that Ranch.  Don’t think it’s our Govt are they would’ve kept the land.  Remember, the Govt and Robert Bigelow did experiments there themselves for years.  And what’s happening up there about a mile above the ground?  Is it a Wormhole?  A Portal?  At this point, we only know something is, but we don’t know what or who.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 8:39 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

I think I has something to do with electromagnetic fields and the quartz in the ground producing different forms of energy that we haven't discovered yet. Just dont tell anybody else.

Heavens no.  Our secret is safe here.  You & I are obviously the only two intelligent enough to understand all this scientific stuff.  I tried to get @TxHoops to watch but he couldn’t get passed all the big words.

👽👽👽😂😂🤣😂😂👽👽👽

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

Heavens no.  Our secret is safe here.  You & I are obviously the only two intelligent enough to understand all this scientific stuff.  I tried to get @TxHoops to watch but he couldn’t get passed all the big words.

👽👽👽😂😂🤣😂😂👽👽👽

I guess this as good a place as any, I thought of @no-look and Stevenash yesterday.  My oldest son got back from visiting family in Dallas and informed me had gotten ticket in Huntington, going 10 miles over the speed limit.  He got a very unexpected reaction out of me when I started laughing and told him the “gestapo” had gotten him.  I miss our old pal.  

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

I guess this as good a place as any, I thought of @no-look and Stevenash yesterday.  My oldest son got back from visiting family in Dallas and informed me had gotten ticket in Huntington, going 10 miles over the speed limit.  He got a very unexpected reaction out of me when I started laughing and told him the “gestapo” had gotten him.  I miss our old pal.  

Yes, he was one of the good guys.  The world could use some more stevenash’s.

Latest Episode - one word - WOW!

They brought 3 guys from the Utah Astronomical Society out with their high-dollar high-tech cameras.  Travis was shooting a rocket up into the suspected anomaly over the place they refer to as The Triangle.  They wanted it all recorded.  Just prior to firing the rocket, the computers hooked to the camera, which were set up to record based on stars in the background, lost the stars - no longer in their computer.  These computers are not online or cloud, but stand alone.  How something got in and did that is virtually impossible.  They finally just manually aimed them and as the rocket was fired the screens of all 3 went blank.  Unbelievable.  Travis then shot a military grade laser into where the anomaly was suspected to be and the beam bent & then split.  To top if off a large UFO light orb appeared traveling in the sky & cattle on the ranch went spider-monkey.  If you don’t watch this, you’re missing something special.

On 5/23/2022 at 4:57 PM, TxHoops said:

Nash rightfully named them the gestapo. Lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so my buddy, @TxHoopsfinally watched this highlight clip.  I’m sure his mind is befuddled with all the scientific jargon.  Don’t be embarrassed partner.  They often talk way over my head.  For instance, what’s significant about 1.6 gigahertz?  Even Travis (Dr. Taylor, the NASA Aerospace Engineer) doesn’t know.

Real interesting episode last night.  Prior to the current owner, Brandon Fugal, the Ranch was bought in 1996 by Robert Bigelow, founder of NIDS (National Institute for Discovery Science).  He kept it for 20 years.  NIDS, in cahoots with the Fed Govt, spent 20 years investigating Skinwalker.  NIDS first employee hired was retired Colonel Dr. John Alexander who oversaw most of the research there.  He was on last nights episode.  Travis and the current group were explaining all the weird things happening there, primarily when they start experiments, and wanted his input.  Did Alexander & NIDS have that problem?  He said, and I’m paraphrasing, “Your first mistake is thinking you’re in control of these things.  You’re not.  It’s in control”.  And Alexander, like the current researchers, has no idea who or what it is.

After the interview they started another experiment.  Down what appeared to be a trail, they took a D8 dozer and scrapped about 6” of topsoil off over about 30 feet.  Then when starting another cut going about a foot down, the dozer died.  Instruments indicated the batteries were dead.  Batteries were brand new.  It had struck again.  That night they shot a rocket, with instrumentation on board, up into the area above the Ranch that seems to be the center for activity.  As rocket reached the spot the instruments were released, but the parachute failed to open.  How it can seemingly mess with things that it is not connected to in anyway, is an unexplainable phenomenon.  The astrologers computers hooked to their cameras went dark and they weren’t connected to the Internet.  Stand alone, yet it managed to knock out not one but three of them.  That can’t be explained.  Not in our world.  It is so far ahead of us it’s embarrassing.